Author Topic: Update...  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Update...
« on: May 17, 2007, 07:49:52 PM »
Well hubby saw the ortho this morning, yes, he's going in for surgery, and it's not going to be an easy one... they are going to have to go in and shave off a portion of the point of his tibia that ends right at the base of the knee, to do that, they have to remove the tendons, shave off the bone, then reattach the tendons... so when he has the surgery, he will be down for 4 weeks, and that's just the time for him to heal after the surgery, then it's off to physical torture, as he so lovingly calls it...

BUT.. before we can even go down that route we have to deal with the insurance company to call for second, third and maybe fourth opinions until they get the result they want... which is the lesser surgery which won't solve the problem...

On my end of things, I am still waiting for a call about a job from the several jobs I have applied for, so right now, the money side of things suck, and the gathering is still up in the air... I am working on getting my driver's license back, which is turning into a nightmare, as I need a lot of things that were stolen when we first moved to Minnesota, so getting those replaced is now the fun part...

Will keep you all updated as soon as I know anything...

~slips out~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Update...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 09:07:24 PM »
Keep me informed sis.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 08:22:57 AM »
Sending Ya HUGE huggssss and LOTS of positive energy Sissy. You and hubby are always in My prayers.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 09:03:58 AM »
I do hope that your hubby can get the surgery he needs.  No one deserves to get second-rate medical care and ineffectual surgeries so the bloodsucking insurance companies can cut their corners.

Good luck with the job hunt!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 10:07:24 PM by ~ delilah ~ {Tegutai} »

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 09:40:06 AM »
Sending good vibes and hugs to both you and hubby, and prays for the best outcome possible.

Luv Ya Sis
JoJo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 04:51:54 PM »
~snuggles Ya~

am keeping Ya Both in my thoughts and prayers

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 04:54:15 AM »
Best wishes in everything, Mistress.
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline sareem{MTC}

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 08:54:55 AM »
will keep You Both in my thoughts