Author Topic: slaves of and in Tuchuk  (Read 2558 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
slaves of and in Tuchuk
« on: December 11, 2005, 08:16:06 AM »
please post what this means to you in your own words and how it may pertain to your rp.

" 'There is a difference' laughed Hassan, 'between the pride of a free woman and the pride of the slave girl. The pride of a free woman is the pride of a woman who feels herself to be the equal of a man. The pride of the slave girl is the pride of the girl who knows that no other woman is the equal of herself.' "
Tribesmen  333

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
Re: slaves of and in Tuchuk
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 09:17:30 AM »
for the free woman i would venture to say that her pride isin the knowing that she is free to speak her mind and free to come and go as she pleases, that she is able to carry on her life within the clan she picks to work within, yet the smart free woman would also know that she is yet but one step from steel and would show it in all she does, she would stand proudly side by side the men to protect her home and her family without doubt,
the pride of the slaves, well thats easy, she knows in her heart that no other can be her, that she is beautiful in her own place, that with everything she does it makes her different from the rest. she knows that she is free to show the total beauty from within her, that no other can possess that beauty which she alone has, and that her level of ability to serve and be pleasing can not be matched, she alone is in the circle of her own radience. this is something each slave has, each is beautiful in all she does, as when she shines, it is her, not another that glows

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 10:42:38 AM »
 a Free Woman...seems to have a razors edge to balance Herself upon. The strength They must posses...balanced with respect. To offer oppinions with out apearing bossy....knowing at all times that by only the whim of the Men of the Home~Their Brothers~do They remain Free and not become a slave.

To be a slave..to me it means that you constantly strive to be pleasing~true to the collar you bare and your Home. Even during the periods of doubt that may haunt you, to dig deep inside your heart~your belly~ to show your devotion. Yes, there is the sensual side, but there is so much more to it, at least it seems so to me. Speaking only for myself~being a slave you have to  learn to trust in your Owner~smiling to both Mistress and Master Ubar~knowing that They can and will push the boundries you have(only to make you better)~even when the task at hand seems to be so overwhelming~ everything...from the most basic chore to the shame of punishment~ knowing that every action reflects upon the steel locked at your throat~ It can be overwhelming at times, but there is a distinct pride in knowing that even after stumbling~if you show your true heart~the attention to the smallest of things~and never stop learning~ from those around you (their actions are amazing teachers)~of your unique place here in this harsh world....there is an utter freedom that can be found. Think for myself...it is a completeness...joy. though i only know to be who i am~the simple girl who laughs a bit too much and stumbles abit more than most~have to agree with my heart ~smiling at solli~ each slave is filled with her own unique fire and her beauty is utterly her own.

~laying the chalk back to the board still turning this thought over in my head and slipping back to the shadows~
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 01:22:36 PM by familure{AD} »

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline nykky

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 01:49:39 PM »
smiles and looks in surprise as that is the quote that this one uses as had thought it showed truely the difference between a FW and slave...both as being female are beautiful in their own way as it is said a Gorean Man appreciates a Gorean female but for a FW She is not openly submissive to a Male..( at least not openly for what happens in the privercy of a FC) not to openly show Her sexuality, she works to be more of a equal to a FM, having own cast, slaves able to speak freely Her own mind and make decisions and choices, showing that strong pride

as for a slave she lives in the knowledge that she has no choices, allowed no private thoughts or emotions, that she is subject to the will and demands of her Master and for that she thrives, able to know what she truely is, a slave, free in the scense she knows she is beautiful, special in her own way, that while all sisters in collar are wach one is different in their own way
"There is a difference" laughed Hassan, "between the pride of a free woman and the pride of the slave girl. The pride of a free woman is the pride of a woman who feels herself to be the equal of a man. The pride of the slave girl is the pride of the girl who knows that no other woman is the equal of

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 02:26:05 PM »
hmmm tappin a small finger to the side of her head.. then speakin in very soft tones

chanz thinks.. pride be it Free Woman or slave is in itself an interestin thing as in a Free Woman they are proud of their actions an way of life it seems they are confedent in every thing they do this is pride in a job well done..

in a slave is kinda the same a slave is proud to serve be it Master or Mistress makes matter not as a slave they find pride in doin a job well a slave also finds pride in the place they call home keepin it clean an tidy but chanz could ramble on an on an still not answer this proper so she will zip her lips an stop now before she collects another swat..

**smiles softly an slips off once again**
duckie rules