Author Topic: slave Topic 12-23-05  (Read 2400 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
slave Topic 12-23-05
« on: December 23, 2005, 11:05:09 AM »
explain what this quote really means to you... where the fine line exists between blatant stupidity and spirit... and given the actual Gorean philosophy of a the Gorean female, how might a female resist yet show their value and not the lack of value given the ideal of the Owner to measure what might be had against what may be lost.

What he said did not surprise me. the Gorean Master, commonly, likes a spirited girl, one who fights the whip and collar, resisting until the last, perhaps months later, she is overwhelmed and must acknowledge herself his, utterly and without reservation, then fearing only that he might tire of her and sell her to another.
Nomads 29

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
Re: slave Topic 12-23-05
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 01:12:51 PM »
Though dreamy's mind is very clouded at the moment, her perception of that quote is quite simply that Gorean Men like a challenge.  These challenges come in many forms.  Be it a spar, a battle, His Clan/Caste or His W/women.  The Gorean slave is not just a dumb bunny that stimulates a Man only within the furs.  She is stimulating to Free Men in her spirit, her mind and her body.  The slave will resist, until that One Master can truly bring the girl to her knees in pure submission...she will put forth the challenge of Him to Master her in all ways, but she will hold back just enough, so that challenge will always be there, lest He becomes bored with her and seeks a new challenge.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 05:30:06 PM »
as something unreachable a Master likes a spirited girl so may bend her to His will..but same time after He does that H wish a intelligent slave ..that think and He listen her words when He wish  and even if last word is always His..He do know that even  a slave can be right and think or give adivices ..
and personally  for experience think that the day i submitted to One was the most wonderful of my life and not regreat to be slave ..as a Master wish a spirited girl so a girl wish a true Master..
a whip may bring fear in a slave and she may obey..but the true bond comes from the heart a Master that reach a slave heart own her soul ..her entire being ..and indeed she will do all to please Him to so not be given away ..
greatest
fear of a slave is to be unpleasing.. at least thats what that quote make me feel

just this one opinion.. and feelings

love cat

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 08:25:16 AM »
When I read this quote, I think of Aphris.  She was proud, even haughty, when it came to her own beauty; she was self-assured and confident; she was quick-tongued, quick-witted, and quick to anger.  In my mind, spirit is about intelligence, not lack thereof.  A Gorean man is interested in the whole woman, and that means she'd better have brains as well as beauty.  He doesn't want some mousy wallflower who never has an opinion and who doubts her own worth.  No, he wants a woman who knows who and what she is, both inside and out, and how glorious that is -- and who still submits to him at the end of the day. 

A spirited woman is smart enough, passionate enough, and dedicated enough to keep her Master. She will invent new ways to please him and carry out those plans with a brazeness that makes his jaw drop, his eyes widen, his heart thunder.  He will feel that he has an exquisite, priceless woman, a treasure to make other men envious.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?