Author Topic: Summer Time in Tuchuk  (Read 11162 times)

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
Summer Time in Tuchuk
« on: June 29, 2005, 06:42:34 PM »
Ok, I am Almost positive that this has been discussed before, BUT I do not think some of the newer Members ever had the opportunity to participate in such a discussion.

Now, as the Topic so states, Summer Time in Tuchuk, Our Ubar has the Temp up there,... now, I am guess the weather would be somewhat like the mid west Maybe? Humidity to a Degree

The Idea of Cooler Clothing, now I know what the Pages say, but all of Us always have ideas, an would probably work to a degree,... Now Me I made an old pair of Leathers into Shorts for the weather, cuz like Me RT Shukan gets hot easily by the weather, 45 degree's is perfect LOL

Now I suppose this topic can go anywhere, I'm not limiting it to clothing and what have You, would just like to hear some ideas for making the Summer time in Tuchuk, hrm More enjoyable (I stretch that word out an use it lightly lol)

or at least, bearable to say the least

everyone take this thread an run with it! let the ideas flow, -plops down an lounges getting ready to listen to some ideas people have-

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Summer Time in Tuchuk
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 07:30:18 AM »
hmmm had some ideas.. then had a vision of Masters in shorts.. well that went out the window fast.. *grinning*..

there is the option of usin a form of thinner leathers.. still viable for use while ridding but lighter for hotter weather.. and wellllllll.. if it is for Mistresses then if still using long covers they could switch to a sorta a cotton blend found in the citys.. much colours and of course does breath well for slaves *grin*.. nekid is best but to be respectfull of Free Women.. feather tops and bottoms.. *grin*..

i have some pics i found on the net will try to up load them some where an post the addy here for all to see.. of what i speak of.. if that would be ok of course

chanz ** ducky wear woohoo**
duckie rules

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 09:38:25 AM »
*ponders a few moments* I beleive if I remember correctly...Wagon FW's also wore sleeveless light leather vests in the summer...no blouse underneath.....and shorter leather skirts....that actually showed off some leg *chuckels and waggles a brow* if I am wrong...please correct Me...but I do think there is a quote I read that supports that.

LM

"She was not as the other women of the Wagon Peoples I had seen, the dour, thin women with braided hair, bending over the cooking pots. She wore a brief leather skirt, slit on the right side to allow her the saddle of the kaiila; her leather blouse was sleeveless; attached to her shoulders was a crimson cape; and her wild black hair was bound back by a band of scarlet cloth. Like the other women of the Wagons she wore no veil and, like them, fixed in her nose was the tiny, fine ring that proclaimed her peopleā€¦
"'She seemed much different than the other Tuchuk women' I said... Kamchak laughed, the colored scars wrinkling on his broad face, 'Of course,' said Kamchak, she has been raised to be a fit prize in the games of Love War."--Nomads of Gor, 32-33

((edits to add the quote actually from the Camp pages.((Thanks dee!))...and Yes i knwo it said  She was different.....but....think of How Many of the Women in MTC actually do ride a Kaiila astride.....I don't think that would be possible in a full skirt *chuckles* and full leather pants chaff in the summer heat!))
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 09:43:47 AM by LadyMuse »

kelsey

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 04:30:07 PM »
gets rid of my kalmak...the leather chatka is so brief it really doens't add much to the heat, but could always just get rid of that too....*wiggles brows*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 10:36:28 AM »
hrmmmm...well with all the heat, and limited water. it would seem that perhaps weaving a few largish hand fans would be a good idea. if nothing else to have a few npc thralls or slaves fanning the Free as They gather, to help create a bit of a breeze. just a thought........

~grinz at kels~...okies,so your topless, and turns out sol is nekkie.....wooohooo hot sweaty slave flesh abounds ;D

~edited cause of blonde spelling~lol~
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 11:29:01 AM by familure{MTC} »

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 11:04:42 AM »
walks down the catwalk in her new thin leather halterneck bra with nipple peep holes, the new summer chatka is shortened by quite a bit and now justs covers the crease of ass and top of leg, twirling round she pinches nipples so they stand up like large rose buds within the holes, hehehehehehehehe  ;D ;D ;D
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 09:47:57 PM »
Well, then again... ALL of MTC's members, whether free or slave, are considered of the First Wagon. You're actually entitled to such garb... *G*

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 10:41:59 PM »
what peep hole bras ??? ??? ??? even the Men  ??? ??? ??? cant wait to see that one  ;D ;D ;D
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 10:33:14 AM »
my Master has yet to give me any sort of clothing .... I'm just glad we don't have to wear haiks -s-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2005, 01:30:58 PM »
gotta love those Torvie hardbellies

::)

Offline lianna{STR}

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2005, 02:06:42 PM »
well naked is alwayyyyyyyyys good but another idea would be to rig a rope from one side of the river to the other so that all could bath in the moving stream without getting carried away from the current!!!! a good way to stay cool and have a little fun too!!!!!   :)

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2005, 03:58:03 PM »
i gotz it!  naked bear burrito clones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, okay, so the bear is wrapped constantly in those rather falling apart furs.... and the sirik chains are getting a bit rusty... but... it's an idea... ~grins~

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 06:15:16 AM »
-lips slide thinking of those rippling muscles of Torvald men-

It's all those nights of playing lights out.  I mean... it's all those days of churning butter and toiling in the fields doing farming and building boats and raiding and pillaging and ...  ;D

My most notable lesson.  Tuchuks actually count things.  Guess they haven't learned the Torvie way to count?  MINE!  -winks-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 08:24:34 AM »
*reads....*

egawds....

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 02:10:13 AM »
You know...I mentioned something to Ragnar about the short skirts...and He said ABSOLUTELY NOT.  Which kinda sucks, cause I won't wear any skirts unless they show some leg, so it looks like I'll be boiling in leathers for the length of the summer...since I do sit astride when riding.