Author Topic: wasnt me  (Read 998 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
wasnt me
« on: September 16, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »
if you have recieved a email from me asking for money it wasnt me i was stranded but in belfast not wherever the email said if anyone still has a copy of the email could they please copy it to this message so i can read it please as i cannot get into my email account someone has changed the password and yes im now back home loves ya all xxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: wasnt me
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 07:06:02 PM »
no worries hun. most of us are used to getting spoof emails like that........just relax, and continue to enjoy yourself...-s-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 11:33:19 PM »
Did you want an I'm copy sent to ya???
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 08:08:55 AM »
i got it hun it was sent to my daughter as well im trying to get my account back at min cos whoever did it has changed password grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 08:35:27 AM »
Its a email trojan. two years ago the mother in law got hit with it...  it then went out to everyone on her list.   so when her sunday school teacher called and asked... are you really in ireland... I just saw you at church this morning..... I think you get the picture.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »
i finely proved to hotmail i was who i said i was and got my account back i have changed the password already

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 02:04:39 AM »
pulls out her empty pockets
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"