Author Topic: Seriously.. WTF???  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Seriously.. WTF???
« on: February 05, 2009, 03:22:55 PM »
ok a certain few of you have known that i recently had a date this past weekend... and the date went awesome... we went to a very nice and expensive reseraunt.. $60 for two people.... then we went and got movies.. $40 there.. then we ended up partying wit her friends b/c i didnt mind... $30 bucks there as i bought beer.. and at the end of an amazing night.. i let her sleep in my bed as i slept on the couch b/c i didnt want her driving... i got a kiss and everything went great .. the next day she came to the superbowl party and met Beau and Amber.. and all my friends.. they loved her... wel today after all the time spent being a nice guy and taking things slow, just being me and not changing anything about me.. it ends... no real reason.. none at all

so after a great date $130 dollars spent on one lady i really liked i get the big boot...

Moral of the story... i should have taken Ragnars advice..

I should have road her hard and put her away wet....

WTF!!!
bye bye!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Seriously.. WTF???
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »
LOL.. *hugs You*

It could be worse.. you could have woken up with a hangover and in bed with her mother.....

Cheer up sweetie.. it'll be alright... Think of it as a bump in the road on the route to happiness..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »
Too young for you.  Start dating women our age or just a little bit older, who aren't so flighty and not at all serious about anything they do.  It will help.  Our couch is always here for you dude.  Except for this Saturday until about 9 o clock pm.

Offline Lilac

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »
sorry your date kinda ended up going south.. I would think she would have had the decency to at least give you a reason..  -shakes head- 

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline jasmine{MTC}

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 05:18:35 PM »
where do you live? ill go out with ya and well have a lot more in common ~smiles~

Offline Salem

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 08:26:23 PM »
Take my word for it, Bro. Don't question why, just keep going.

How much younger than you was she ? In my experience, the younger ones aren't worth the trouble. I want a woman, not a girl, and they usually are just girls. It takes women a few years worth of dating to realize the good catches are the ones they threw away callously when they were trolling for "hotties" and sleeping with the assholes.

I've gone through this type of thing before. I'm on the search for the right woman too. Just gotta be patient, and hang in there.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 09:20:28 PM »
ok people... she was only like 4 years younger then alex... but yeah...

Beloved Munky: youre awesome.... you will find a good woman... give it time.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »
alright. when do i get the nod to get my hands on this chick? -flex, protects-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 12:27:40 AM »
Four years makes a difference when one is 27, and the other is 23, a senior in college, and all she wants to do is not be serious, or what have you.  I know some very mature 23 year olds... and some who still think they are 16.. so...

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »
Either way its not my problem anymore and thats the good thing... in the end i just found it to be humurous. or the story of how a nice guy ends up being not being nice anymore... its weird at times.. how it works, but in the end i dont let it phase me... just learn from it and figure its just another one out of the way till I find the right one... or the fact my parents have been married for 46 years and have used all the luck up in the family for all generations to come...

So thanks everyone...
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 11:46:49 AM »
some girls mature better than others..... i know several that still are in the works but hey all things in time and Rome wasn't built in a day..... but the thing is this..... one has to stay in the game... and not put up so many defenses that the first meeting says not approachable or too wide open.... they will either accept you for who you are and what you are about.. or they can keep walking...take each day as it comes and with a grain a salt.....
anyways.. may you have peace.

Shylina Maries typist
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »
Listen up...it's a bit of free advice that I hardly give anyone when it comes to women.

Sometimes being you doesn't cut it.  You might offend them with your rudeness or vulgarity or looks or dress code.  Even your behavior.

Sometimes being the nice guy doesn't cut it.  You get used, taken advantage of, only called on because you will be there.

Bottom line, when you cant be you or something else.  Dont be any.  Sound confusing doesnt it?  What I mean is just dont care about it.  Live your life as you see fit.  Live for you, spend money on you and no one else.  Indulge on you.

Don't go looking for it, makes you look desperate.  If you dont care, at some point, fate just might care.  Never push, walk your line.  Women can get you all twisted up inside anyways.  At some point, fate might step in and provide you with one and just happens to fall into your lap and they will like you for you.  Because it doesnt matter the age.  Ive known a few women 30+ that acted like real shits.  Then there were the young ones that were never serious and sometimes vice versa.  Even now there are still folks in your age range that will never grow up.  They will sit and pout because they dont get attention.  Good.  Dont give them attention.  Focus your attention on you.  When the woman comes along, trust me, you will know it because it will just click.

There are some women that might read this and say, "Gosh, what a prick"  My response is, "Hi, have you met me?" because I dont care what others think of me.  Because it doesnt matter what a man does for his woman, there is always something more that he could be doing for her.  Very rarely will you find a woman that will be self sufficient.  But, when you do, and she loves you for who you are no matter what, then count you blessings.

Til then, do for you.  Dont rush, dont push for it because it will always be out of your reach.  Dont lie to yourself, dont "settle", dont sell yourself short.  Dont be fucking arrogant either.  That wont work if you are wanting a companion.  Me, Im arrogant because I have been alone and I like being alone.  You dont need the headaches just yet.  Ive been there and done that.  I know how the youth think, "He dont know anything about me"  Oh but I do.  I read people very well and very very rarely am I wrong.

Dont stress, be cool and dont put so much feelings into crap like this.  Life sux and then you go have a coke and a smile.  Matter of fact, thats what Im going to do.

Later.

Raz

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »
Raz...

if i would have just read what you said but didnt read any name what so ever before it, didnt know who wrote that... i would have thought it to be the man I call my Father.. He doesnt speak much, he rarely gives any advice, but in that the little farm boy whom never graduated High school hes done quite well for himself and has been happily married longer that most of the people i know.....So seeing that from another sinks in more than you know and I do Understand what you say.. and it goes to heart with me as a life lesson...

So thank you for the rare time to give someone advice.. its very much appreciated
bye bye!