Author Topic: My Gorean Webpages  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
My Gorean Webpages
« on: October 05, 2005, 03:59:22 PM »
Well .............................. after being nudged on when am I gonna put my pages back online..... and saying "yeah yeah, I have to finish up my other pages first ...." 

and so, I finally got my personal pages all updated and renovated and re-uploaded, and decided it was time to start on my Gorean pages ....... maybe it would help me re-motivate myself .... maybe it would get me past that chasm and have the ability to enjoy Gor again.

So, I opened up my files and .............

Oy .... what a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at the coding and thought --- Yipes!

So .........................

I'll be slowly uploading my Gorean pages, starting tonight with the few pages I have done.  I hope by the next weekend that I have at least a third of the pages whipped into shape and uploaded, so they'll be at least somewhat useful. 

I'm changing the whole link structure and layout, which was how I spent most of this weekend -- working on that link structure and layout to make the transition go a lot smoother. 

If you pay a visit, don't try the links beyond the main sub-sections because ----------- there'll be nothing there.  The only exception so far is the main page for my encyclopedia.

For those who don't have it, you can go directly to the Gorean pages at:

www.moonproductions.com/Fantasy/Gor/index.html

Or ... go to my main web page, click on "personal pages" from the menu and head for the realm of science fiction and fantasy.

~~~~~ just talena

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: My Gorean Webpages
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 06:51:37 PM »
 ;) :D :-*

Yetu

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 06:02:35 AM »
nicely done

Offline Ayelen

• MoonProductions
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 04:29:03 PM »
~leaves a kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for my Cherished~

thank You Mistress ~smiles~

Okay............... 

Well, the Gorean encyclopedia --- mine which has been used and not credited (by this, I refer to my own personal definitions and commentary) --- is back up and running on my pages, as well as on the Real Goreans section, Pythagoras and the Heteira pages.  I've started on the beast pages, but only the Bosk is completed. 

I'm hoping by this weekend, I'll have the plants and Gorean medicine pages up, as well as all of the beast pages. 

~holds up very achy fingers~

~ simply talena

~slips off into the darkness~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 06:44:42 PM »
it is...just...wow
not only does it look fantastic...but...~lol~...i have it bookmarked for easy finding...thank you so much for such a wonderful resource~s~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Ayelen

• MoonProductions
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 03:36:48 PM »
Thanks sis ~grins~

And ............................. 

oh yeah..... All you Firefox users ...................... 

Sorry!!   but the pages are not compatible with Firefox because of my sole use of style sheets to be w3C compliant.   Mozilla has yet to "learn" much of the css coding still. 

Opera users may have the same problem, though Opera has steadily been moving forward to remain consistent.

You'll have to turn on IE for the best viewing.

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 03:51:48 PM »
Helping the p.i.t.a. clean up her pages, while she feeds me chicken soup, we got up most of the animal pages as well as the medical pages and a few others.

Least I could do for getting talena sick.  :)

amore {MTC}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 04:22:01 PM »
LOL

Offline Ayelen

• MoonProductions
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 02:46:34 PM »
~frazzled look~

i've been busy working on the pages, and have most all pages on the slaves up now.... the positions and commands page has been greatly expanded on..... as well as the dance page.....

and i added a page in the Miscellaneous section called "A Matter of Speaking"... this wasn't on the original pages, and is actually from a website that i did for an other-realms home i roleplay in....... the subject matter is on roleplay, and some tips and such.... a good place for the novice to start, but even seasoned roleplayers might learn something....

in between all that i've been playing babysitter and just way to harried to get into camp... i'm hoping that the dust setlles over the holidays, since we're not doing anything but being reclusive homebodies!

~ simply talena