Author Topic: ~mumbles and grumbles too~  (Read 819 times)

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
~mumbles and grumbles too~
« on: August 11, 2006, 03:04:59 PM »
well............................................................ here i was last Friday night when the migration started and getting ready to beat up amore... (oh wait, i was hiding from her) and POOF!! there i went.... (and amore)........

our dear wonderful marvelous cares-for-tenants landlord's dear wonderful oh-so-professional workers they hired to renovate our building top to bottom.....................  well.............. they royally screwed up phone lines and cable hook ups.....  we were out of a home phone and cable until yesterday afternoon...............

.... and THEN .......

i get home, talking to hubby who (i guess it was fate that did it) took the night off because his knee was blown, while i'm signing on and ................... a t-storm comes along.....   

Weatherman on Fox News Yesterday Morning:  "We might have a LITTLE rain after 6pm, but it's nothing to be concerned about...."

... it was like that Supreme Being picked up the entire Atlantic Ocean and dumped it on us, that's how hard the rain was falling....

ohhh and our lovely new renovated fixed-up roof? 

it dumped all that rain into the hallway right in front of our apartment door ... AND .... through our foyer through cracks in the ceiling our landlord never fixed ..............

POOF!!! goes the cable again too ..........

needless to say, we spent a good couple of hours mopping up the mess even after the rain stopped ....

our super:  "oops! the platform on the roof filled up -- there's no drain outlet for it."

Yeah.  Oops.

but anyway............. 

that's what happened to me and amore last Friday night .............

~talena