Author Topic: update  (Read 919 times)

Karanis

update
« on: March 24, 2006, 12:37:09 PM »
 :)
Hi G/guys...

As usual, I'm wicked sorry for not being around....but here is the update on rt....and as per usual, its a whirlwind...

All the Boys are turning another year older next month, we're gearing up for that, cause now we're actually going to have a teenager in the house.......uggh.....hehehe.....we're working on the '67 mustang, and My father in law was the first to squeak the tires, it was funny *nods lots*....we're working on the car slowly but surely and its a blast.....I now have grease and oil permenantly under My finger nails ((notice any similiarity between Kar and Gretchen?? LOL)).......and I love it....we're having a great time with it....

I also just replaced My explorer with an expedition......much larger....for the much larger family.....we can actually fit all the boys, the dog, J and I, and all the gear we take everywhere in one vehicle now LOL........she rocks and is dark metallic grey....she's a beast and her name is Nina LOL...........so we have Emma the mustang, Nina the expedition, Jo the full sized gmc worktruck ((which some of you have already seen)), and The Old Lady, the 84 offroading jeep cj.......

AND baseball season starts saturday.......one in major league, one in minor league.......two different schedules......faaaaaaaaaaabulous.....

We're also putting together the paperwork for the construction loan of My dream house......wholly ned, its going to rock....two story colonial with 4 BR's, 2 1/2 baths, radiant heat, huge kitchen ((even though J cooks, not Me LOL)), 2 story 2 car garage, and a bunch of play around area for the paint ball wars we have........

did I happen to mention that 2 of My boys are ADHD? and that we have two different schedules for counseling and then another schedule for My Own counseling?? LOL

oh yes, and dont forget the dog, three cats, a full time job on My part, and J running His Own construction business....

WAHOO!!!

I did however renew My Membership to Maze.....I fully intend on coming in when I can......

and I love Y/you G/guys so so much, and think of Y/you A/all all the time.....really, I do LOL...I swear.........life is just busy.......

I wouldnt change anything about it, except maybe for having more money as long as it didnt hurt anyone else LOL but in general, life is rockin and rollin and My house is full of testosterone.....

easily handled by the way with one simple look LOL...I love being Me.

Odin forbid there ever be another Female in this house LOL and lots of luck to the future girlfriends of My boys, cause I'm tellin Y/ya, the first ones that break their hearts are so TOAST LOL

oh and by the way..........we recently had a farting and fart noise making with a straw in the armpit, and belching contest........

A/anyone dare to make a guess at Who won?  ::)

Anyway, love Y/you G/guys to pieces and talk to Y/you soon...

Love and kisses and smooches and licks and tumble hugs,

Karanis/Gretchen
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 12:39:34 PM by Karanis~MTC »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: update
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 01:25:27 PM »
*smiles, laying a hand to the wall before getting back to work.*

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 12:13:48 AM »
Miss You Momma Ubara... *hugs*

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 04:22:17 AM »
You are loved.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?