Author Topic: To A/all about cat{MTC}  (Read 2513 times)

Offline cat{MTC}

To A/all about cat{MTC}
« on: May 12, 2006, 08:03:09 PM »
greetings to A/all

as you all seen in this past month or so i been not myself at all
reason is i am happy..i am truly happy..
i am happy r/t as not been is long time.. i feel for a One  dearly
and for this me veronica have decided to shelf cat
i know Master Ubar You wish me to LOA ..
it make not diffrence as in both shelf or LOA means cat will not be anymore..
i have to follow this opportunity to be happy,,and hope that You  my Dear Master  be happy for me ..
i wish to say You have been my Mentor and Guide in the good and bad times..for so i always keep You in my heart..You are important to me ...
for the Masters thank You so much for Your caring and patience ..
for the Mistresses..thank You for have helped me in many ways.. even when needed be pulled a ear to put me back in line ..
for the sisters.. love you all
please if you wish contact me to keep in touch send me an email anytime..

love and kisses to the O/ones that always i loved and cherished like a family..
remember..i do this not with sadness not because i just wish do it..but because i found happiness..
kisses
veronica

PS

my membership i gift to chanz.. love ya hun..

Offline Huntress

Re: To A/all about cat{MTC}
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 08:31:13 PM »
*reads then ponders before posting*

vero, I wish you every happiness in the world and may it be granted to you.

Huggers & Kissess,

Christiana
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 08:31:54 PM »
i believe a girl will come to find shelving and a LOA are a greatly different.

be well girl.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 09:08:53 AM »
I am absolutely thrilled that you have found your RT One!  You are a special person who deserves that level of submissiveness and joy to complete you!

However, I do not understand your decision to leave MTC.  My next statements may anger you, but friendship sometimes involves making honest statements that your friend may not want to hear.  If I were 100% satisfied with my RT situation, I still wouldn't leave Gor.  I have a need for hobbies, relaxation -- hell, simply sharing my day with my Gorean friends and expressing myself through role-play.  I don't see why it has to be a choice between Him and all of us.  Your decision, to me, seems unhealthy.  In my opinion, life and love shouldn't be about giving up a whole set of people for a lover/owner.  Many RT owners allow their submissives to chat in Gor or BDSM -- or even VampieLand or Medeival -- because they recognize that submissives still need those friendships and creative outlets. 

Even if you were around much, much less -- once or twice a month, like I am -- you could still be around.  No one here would call you a bad slave just because you couldn't be in your online home 6 nights out of 7. We have military men who make it to camp about five times a year.  We still love and welcome them.  We have people with severe illnesses who are in camp for a few days at a time and then not at all for months at a time.  We still look forward to their return.  Hell, you don't even have to take a LOA, let alone shelve your character.  You could simply announce that you won't be around much and leave it at that, and no one would think any less of you.

I hope that you will not feel that I am trying to judge you or look down upon you, because I am not.  I also respect the fact that your life decisions are your own.  But, again, I have to be honest... Simply put, when I read your post, I thought to myself, "She's found a RT Master, awesome.  So?  How does that have anything to do with Gor, and why does she need to leave MTC?"

I just don't see why one aspect of your life has to totally exclude the other.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 10:11:42 AM »
cat /veronica *hugs tight* I am so very happy for you dear. I wish you the best and remember, my door and phone are always open for you. I will miss you dearly and hope that you will atleast still email and keep us up to date on things with you.

Remember always though, that you are loved and will always have a home to come to.... even if it's to pop in and say hi for a few moments.

Sandra LaGrace
Kruls' Woman
MTC

aka Tiggie

Offline Coreign

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 05:02:42 PM »
*hugs to my cactus* be happy hun. 

Catylynn

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 07:14:02 PM »
Veronica ......

I wish you the best in whatever you do and your personal reasons why ever you shelf is yours , but let me say I understand having been there , be happy and love that man till he cant breath.. Remember Gor is a big place but r/t is much much better .......

Hugs you .......................

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 08:07:48 PM »
I wish you all the very best, and will miss you terribly precious. I love you.

Jo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Yetu

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 09:15:40 PM »
Im happy for you cat/veronica. you do what you feel you need to

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 07:22:50 AM »
cat, congrats and well wishes !!!

Enjoy this new wildly thrilling time and have a blast ~smiles~

xoxoxox

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 09:04:54 AM »
there are so many things i want to say to you, though it all boils down to the same thing....do what you need to do to find happiness. you so richly deserve it hon~hugs ya tight~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »
your choice is yours hun and you know what ever you deceide i will stand both beside you and behind you.. leaves tons of hugs and kisses...

your sis to the end..

chanz
duckie rules

Offline Zale

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 08:32:46 PM »
Enjoy and good luck.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 01:12:29 AM »
much happiness kitten

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 09:52:41 AM »
sighs... of course i will miss you sis but i want you to do whatever it takes to have the most happiness. You know that my IM is always open.  :-*
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.