Author Topic: LOA  (Read 682 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
LOA
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:54:07 PM »
After doing a lot of thinking and soul searching, I have come to the decision to go on a LOA. I am working on setting up my business, which I hope helps bring in money so we can move out of Delaware and head to North Dakota, where there are a plethora of jobs that Ray can apply for and I can seriously put effort into putting my business in high gear. On top of that, I am looking at a couple more surgeries in my future, on my knees as well as my hips, as I have finally found a doctor who does treat the severe bursitis that is affecting both of them. Plus, I am expecting my new accessory to arrive any day now, a scooter, as I absolutely refuse to use a wheelchair, but I am told that this is only temporary, until my new doctor can determine how much damage has been done to my hips and what the course of treatment/surgery.

So until things settle down and I am able to take time for myself, I am going to take a LOA, though the thought of shelving did come up a few times in my discussions with Ray, we both said that wasn't a needed course of action, as I could just return and get back into the swing of things. Know that I love each and everyone of you, you are my family and that I will miss you all, but I think this needs to be done, so I can take care of me for a change.