Author Topic: Dear God, please take care of talena and deeeelicious  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
Re: Dear God, please take care of talena and deeeelicious
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 07:03:51 AM »
okay.. so it only took me 45 minutes to dig a path from the front porch to the street for the mailman. The shovel handle broke off.. I did the path from the back stoop to the car with no handle, that was fun.

*glares at talena*  weren't you coming to get this stuff??   :'(

~peeks out~

um ... you're on your own baby ... we got plenty here where i am ... the Snow God answered my prayers ... ~beams~ 

see ... my car sucks in the snow ... so lots n' lots of snow combined with the ice meant ... talena doesn't have to go to work, talena works from home ... (coz i can't walk to the subway coz of my knees, so ...) ....

~puts a new shovel in the mail to baby~

sorry baby ... um, happy Valentine's Day!

(OoOOoOOOoOOOooo remember those heart candles you sent me LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG ago?  Tony put them up in our bath/shower area around all of our plants (the only place our plants will survive) and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice home that snowy, icy day soaking in a bubble bath with the candles burning, music playing and the jungle of plants surrounding me ....)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 07:24:29 AM »
You know we have to travel through that area soon, if the snow isn't gone by the time we get through there, then it won't be long afterwards... seems we brought the high temperatures and a nice heat wave from Cali when we first moved here, and now we are experiencing a drought for this coming spring and summer seasons... ~shrugs~ who knew... sooooooo... that means, all that we brought to Minnesota will be following us to Delaware, at least that's how it works, and dee might just kill me, she wants a snow day so bad it hurts... ~laughs and ducks~

~speaking of baths in the candlelight, goes off to do just that, to get rid of the headache and other pains I have been dealing with for the past few hours~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 08:56:38 AM »
*glares at talena even more*

honey bear... you suck

LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 10:29:35 AM »
*glares at talena even more*

honey bear... you suck

LOL

As a matter of fact ... yes ... i do ... ummmmmm ... now the question is do i  ------------? 

~scrams laughing wickedly~

Offline ...haven

• Well behaved women rarely make history.
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 04:41:41 PM »
-peeks out her window watching the beautiful sun go down- ahhhhhhh it was 27 degrees and sunny here today. absolutely fabulous for a nice long horse ride. funny how mn is claimed to be such a cold snowy darn state and yet....you  poor fools are the ones digging yourselves out!!!! -cackles evily- no really send some my way..I miss good mn winters, sides our crop season will suck if we don't get more. -sighs- miss you all.  :-*

Offline Faramir

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 05:43:33 PM »
if ya want snow, move to Buffaloe,  they had ten feet with more on the way.  *remembers last year,  more snow on the first day of spring then we'd had all winter*