Author Topic: Welllll...  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Welllll...
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:06 AM »
The wi-fi at the shop is gone, and we aren't certain if it will be returning... there are a lot of pissed off children and adults about the lack of Xbox Live ~smirks~ We are working on a way to get at least dial up, since we can't get anything else, unless we are willing to pay $100 for satellite, gotta love living in the boondocks, and trust me, this is more than boondocks, we are smack dab in the middle of nowhere, nearest food store is 13 miles away, gas is down the street, if you want to pay an arm and a leg, and we don't, and that place is as close as the food store...

So for now, I am at the library, and until such time as we get the net back either at the shop or at home, you will know... though I think getting dial up is going to be quicker.. ~sighs softly~

I will be in touch with Shoko, if the brat learns to pick up her phone... ~laughs~ I will talk to you all soon, and as I said on the other thread, just name the time for the meeting and I will find a way there

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Welllll...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »
ah well.. thanks for the update

wishes You well Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 03:13:03 PM »
 ;) :-*

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »
I am not a brat! you just always seem to call when im either stuffing my face or working!!

Offline Salem

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 02:12:18 AM »
I think this is a sign to move out of the sticks. ;)
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

rep

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 01:10:16 PM »
~wonders how many library cards you have now~

*lol*...best wishes Mistress....kiah{MTC}

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 03:38:12 PM »
Okay, the wi-fi is back on at the shop, I will be around more or less often... Maybe by the look of things, more... ~looks to Shoko and mimes shooting another, then myself, then whispers~ It took them nearly 2 hours to lay off the deer thing... ~RME~ As for the meeting on Sunday, unless I can come up with extra money to cover my time in the shop, then no, Sunday isn't good, but tomorrow night would be wonderful, as I am going to be here in the shop for nearly 24 hours... another lock in...