Author Topic: Coming Hame  (Read 16635 times)

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
Re: Coming Hame
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2007, 06:34:02 PM »
*Making my way out of the cottage with the fresh water, stopping for a moment as my eyes adjust in the bright sunlight, spotting you under a tree....smiling as I slowly walk over and hand ye the cool liquid....turning to inspect the work you've done thus far*...It's looks great M'Lord....very...*tilting my head slightly to the side*....fresh.  *nodding with satisfaction at the chosen word*...It's beginning to look like a cozy home....Some flowers around the front would look wonderful this spring, and maybe a nice cobble stone walk up to the door...so much to do...*turning to look at ye with a smile, joining ye on the ground, nestling against you as the afternoon breeze is a bit chilly, turning to rest my chin on your shoulder as I ask quietly*...would ye like my help with anything....
"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires,
and a touch that never hurts."
~Charles Dickens~

Offline Lord Gray

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 08:17:55 AM »
*squinting my eyes as she reappears...gasping and clutching my chest as I see her beverage of choice....waving my hand vigorously in front of me from side to side.."Nae...none for me,I'll suffer..".(G)...

"I know nought about flowers so perhaps you can plant those...I will see what I can do about scarin up some laborers for the pathway......"

"fresh....fresh you say?...or were you referring to me by any chance?"

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 07:56:28 PM »
*Frowning at your reaction to the water, placing a cup in your hands*...Water will do you well. *smiling sweetly as I take a seat next to ye again, nodding at your suggestions*...I'd love to plant the flowers, I'll have to wait until I'm sure there will be no frost to harm them...and the stone walk would be wonderful.  *Turning to kiss you gently*...I appreciate all of your help...the cottage is slowly turning into a nice little home...not only that...*taking a small sip of my water*...I rather enjoy having you around....*shyly glancing toward the village, sighing softly before turning to look at ye*....What's our next project? *s*....
~Charles Dickens~

Offline Lord Gray

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 07:29:06 PM »
*chuckling as I take the water and pour it over my head where it is more likely to do some good...smiling gently with her kiss...*

....Oh..I have all sorts of suggestions...but I am thinking you are talking about renovations instead....

..."I think that perhaps we should inspect inside and make of list of things that need to be repaired first..after that you can decide what additions you might like after the repairs are done...and...well....I sorta enjoy being useful around here...and useful again...

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »
I'm not sure renovations or additions are necessary right now...*glancing toward the cottage*...It's very comfortable for two...or, one....*grins*...
*Turns back to you, rolling my eyes as I inspect the water dripping from your hair*...It's freezing out here and you're pouring water over your head....*shaking my head at ye as I chuckle*....
*Rising from the ground, offering ye a hand*...How about we retire inside next to the fire and I'll fix you a nice bourbon....
~Charles Dickens~

Offline Lord Gray

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 09:10:05 AM »
*chuckling slightly as I take yer hand...walking with you into the cottage...."It was the best thing I could do wie the water ..I wid sorely hate to shock my entire system...but I will take you up on that offer"

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 04:35:34 AM »
*Smiling softly as ye grasp my hand, leading ye up to the cottage and inside the door*......"After all our hard work, I think we deserve a lil break".....*winks over at ye as I turn and quietly close the door behind us*....
~Charles Dickens~

Offline Lord Gray

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 06:18:09 AM »
...My eyes slowly adjusting to the dimmer light inside of the cottage as we enter...hearing the door close behind me and twitching slightly...shrugging a bit as my mind wanders to simple pleasures..(not that ya bunch of pervs)...such as the company of friends and the sense of belonging.....

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 06:09:43 PM »
*Turning to ye as I close the door, stretching slightly after the long day....smiling over at ye as I pull pins from my hair, allowing the long curls to spill over my shoulders....slowly making my way to the cupboard which houses the bourbon, finding a glass, using my apron to quickly wipe the bottom and sides before filling the cup with liquid...stepping lightly toward ye as I hand ye the cup*....Here ye are....*standing on my tiptoes to give your cheek a soft kiss before retiring to the chair in front of the warm fire....slipping out of my shoes, stretching my lil feet towards the heat, leaning back to watch ye and rock gently as the day comes to an end*...
~Charles Dickens~

Offline Lord Gray

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2007, 08:49:57 AM »
....*Smiling as I watch you...and blushing slightly as you kiss my cheek...accepting the bourbon and following you as you move past the fire,all too quickly,and settle down...pulling a chair alongside of you...taking a sip of the bourbon*

You look better with your hair down like that Lexi...

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2007, 10:22:28 AM »
*Tilting my head a bit to the side as I smile over at ye*....Thank ye, tis very nice of ye to say.....

*Glancing back to the fire, rocking gently in the chair*...It would seem our day has come to an end....*Turning toward ye*....I dislike that.  *chuckling softly*....

"I enjoy having ye here Gray, I'm sure I speak for those at the Castle as well....it's been wonderful to have you close......I, especially, want ye to stay....*searching yer eyes, before glancing around the cozy cottage*....and there is so much to do....should keep both of us busy for quite some time....*winking at ye*.....
~Charles Dickens~

Offline Lord Gray

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 08:22:11 AM »
....Have I ever mentioned that when it comes to Ladies that I find them most confusing?

For instance...*L*.You mentioned that my compliment was nice and then you said I dislike that....

I suppose that I can let you explain things to me....I have nothing but time on my hands...and yes....*lifting my eyes and glancing at you with a lil smile*...There is much,much to do

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2007, 07:14:32 AM »
*chuckles softly at ye*...Well, allow me to clarify....*winks over at ye*....I thanked ye kindly for the compliment, it was very nice of ye to say.  However, it would seem our day is coming to an end rapidly...which is quite sad, so I said I disliked that....I enjoy being with ye....call me crazy....*rolls my eyes at ye and grins*....

*Shivering slightly as I pull my legs up beneath me, leaning toward the warmth of the fireplace*...Tis so cold outside.....do you plan to journey back to the castle this eve M'Lord? *looks to ye with a soft smile*...
~Charles Dickens~

Offline Lord Gray

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »
........*listening to your expanation wie a crooked lil grin on my face...peeking out of the window ...noticing the darkness replacing the quickly fading sun......*

".I have a rule about travelling now......I make sure I never travel after sunset....wid hate to have any accidents in the dark ye ken!..."

.*rising from my chair and holding out my hand for you...noticing a warm looking blanket on the adjacent couch*.."maybe we could sit together and try to keep this cold chill from making my bones ache so much"

Offline AlexisRose

• Alexis
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007, 03:32:25 PM »
*Smiling up at ye, slowly rising from my chair....stretching for a moment before sliding toward the door, my small bare feet making hardly a sound as I tiptoe across the floor, settling the wooden lock in place, I turn to face you, a small smile forming*....I would love your company...and I agree, it's much to dark....and much to cold to be traveling back to the Castle t'night.....*moving to the nearest window, undoing the ribbon that holds the curtains to the side, allowing them to fall and blanket the entire window.....blowing out candles on my way back to you*...The fire should be fine....I don't think there will be a chill in here this evening anyway...*reaches for yer hand, giving it a lil squeeze*....Shall we?
~Charles Dickens~