Author Topic: Serenitee's Bachelorette Party  (Read 2306 times)

Offline zandra

• GO PACK GO!!!
Serenitee's Bachelorette Party
« on: October 25, 2007, 03:40:54 PM »
*since she can't make it, she leaves a few packages by Sir Kyle and lava's door with a little note*

the first two are for the party, the third is for Lady Serenitee. would you please bring them to the party for me, since i cannot be there? thank you so much

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/love4greenbay/winehold.jpg ((these will keep the wine safe))
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/love4greenbay/martini.jpg ((and you can drink out of these))

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/love4greenbay/rugburn.jpg

go to www.NawtyThings.com for more good ideas ;) by the way, i know stuff like this isn't used in medieval times, but hey...i figured there must be some kind of material available that would make it possible to craft these things. i had an idea earlier about opening up an "odds and ends" shoppe, or maybe selling goofy stuff like that on the side in the massage parlor (or in the "back room" of the massage parlor).
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:57:11 PM by zandra »
zandra~{CM-2g}

you have to LOVE your team... no matter what!

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
Re: Serenitee's Bachelorette Party
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 07:36:00 AM »
~chuckling lots~  an "A" for effort lass..ye do well!
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 07:52:11 AM »
~chuckling, tucking the parcels underneath her arm...playfully poking Prae's ribs~....Ye are nay supposed t'be lookin' at that..tis a surprise....~nod, nod~

zandra, thank ye so much...~grins~...I know that everything will be put to very good use...~nodding lots with a blush creeping to cheeks at the wineholder especially...giggling and holding her head from the wee bit of a headache she has from a little too much wine last eve~
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 08:02:37 AM »
~softly smiling...pinning up a note~

Thank ye so much to the lovely ladies and lasses of MacLaaran...last night was very special and I do appreciate all of ye for thinking of me.

lava, ye are the best wedding planner a woman could have, thank ye so much for all the time and effort ye are putting forth to make this a wonderful day for Prae and I.

Meg, thank ye for ye constant smile and grins.  Ye are always there to light up the hall with warmth and cheeriness.

spi, quiet lass that ye are...~soft smile~...we do nay speak much, but ye attendance last night was appreciated...tis nay a proper night around the hall without ye present.

ribbons, I do nay know ye very well, but that is something we shall have to change.  Ye belted out some lovely tunes last night, bringing smiles to everyones face.  Thank ye for visiting and being part of this.

Aspen, last but certainly not least.  Ye must have developed some muscles tugging that basket across the Glenn!  T'was a chilly night past...so I did sneak a blanket from the basket and wrap myself warmly. Thank ye for being there last night. I do nay care what Tris says, ye are a lovely, charming lady....~grins and winks~  Can I watch when ye beat him again with the table leg?

As the evening progressed, I did have a wee bit too much wine...and if I've slighted any ladies or lasses..my deepest apologies. 

Thank ye all again, so much...~soft smile~
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."