Author Topic: trinity looking for Dillinger  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Amantha

trinity looking for Dillinger
« on: March 15, 2006, 01:45:58 PM »
 trinity~o~ says to Amantha MelisandeOOPerfu: forgive the question...but do you know someoen named Dillinger?

she gave Me the following scroll

(16:21:50 ) trinity~o~ PRIVATELY whispers to Amantha MelisandeOOPerfu: "Tal D, I owe you my life. This slut is all I have left of value. May she bring you the happiness I could not find without Talya. She is a good girl, with a strong mind and spirit. She has been my en’girl for many seasons. I have called her trinity since she came into my possession, because she is smart, hardworking, and devoted to her Master. Take care brother, and may the winds of fortune be forever at your back, and may you always walk in Tor-tu-Gor. Signed, Garmond"

http://www.geocities.com/ubaroftyros/  was where she was sent but can't get in..

I sent her to get some food and some rest until this can be straightened out and she is placed under MTC protection
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 01:52:36 PM by Amantha »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: trinity looking for Dillinger
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 02:56:45 PM »
a girl chose to submit to an MTC collar this eve.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: trinity looking for Dillinger
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 05:41:09 PM »
Not that it matters now, if the girl submitted to our home... but last I knew, Dillinger was on Tyros Chateauwhisper.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?