Author Topic: *waves* Am still alive  (Read 667 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
*waves* Am still alive
« on: June 14, 2015, 08:42:51 PM »
Just been either without internet, or the modem has overheated and will not restart up. We even tried putting it in the fridge and that didn't even work. So now we are waiting for Cable One to get back to us about when they will be able to come and replace the modem, as apparently they can't send us one and let us deal with it.

Though by the beginning of August we will be out of that place, so it's not much longer that we have to deal with this company, but instead will have the choice of another cable company which has much better service and faster internet connection. Where we are going to be, is completely up in the air, but we will find out more by the middle of this week, as tomorrow starts the meetings of various apartment managers in the area, including a job interview for resident managers for a four-plex.

I will try to get in tomorrow night, even if I have to get on line via the neighbor's DSL connection, but a lot of other stuff is going on while this is happening that I really can't go into detail here, but will explain to you Rags when I see you next. I am currently at work which is how I am on line and still on it with no interruptions. I seriously can't wait to get out of our hellhole and away from Cable One, I think we might celebrate with blowing up our little area of Fargo on the fourth. *snickers* Anyway, I need to scoot, as my shift is nearly over and there are a few things that I need to pass onto the incoming desk clerk.

Talk to you all soon, know that I love each and everyone of my family dearly.
Taryn Iona/Di

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: *waves* Am still alive
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 08:43:59 PM »
Oh and before I forget, Ray and I are now officially non-smokers. And no we haven't killed anyone yet, and I don't think either one of us will, at least not due to nicotine withdrawals, but other circumstances. Gotta go, incoming fax from expedia.