Author Topic: *mutter grumble curse*  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
*mutter grumble curse*
« on: March 09, 2006, 04:28:17 PM »
Alrighty... it's that time again. Hubby goes back to the ship soon. It's looking like monday now. It was going to be saturday but apparently they had a minor/major problem and are having to go slower than normal. (I'd tell ya what the problem is, but I don't really understand it.. some kind of engine part or something blew up) So.. as of monday, I'll be on my own again, and all you who have been here for more than a few months know how I get. For the new Family, I'll be brief... I get fairly moody and depressed. HUbby works on a tanker for 2 1/2 months at a time, and I miss him a lot when he's gone. And now that I'm pregnant, I have NO idea how I'm going to deal with him being gone.. but given my emotional state with the pregnancy thus far, I'd be willing to bet not well.

So please bear with me as I go thru seperation depression. If I'm quiet, it's not because I don't wish to be with my Family, but more because I don't want to take my depression out on anyone or interrupt the rp.

Love you all
Kitya

PS... we got a Tank yesterday. *grin* pics coming as soon as it bloody stops raining.

kelsey

Re: *mutter grumble curse*
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 05:11:59 AM »
*hugs*...always an ear or a shoulder here if you need it

Giselle

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 12:41:01 PM »
'hugggles You'   Am here for You Sis    'winks'  will make You smile and laugh and well just huggle You when You want it   'gentle smiles'

Love you too
Gissy

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 05:13:25 PM »
-hugs tight- am here for You always Mistress,

Offline Danial

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 08:21:29 PM »
It is for that reason Family exists. I have broad shoulders and can stand with a Sister so have at .
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man