Author Topic: *muttermuttermutter*  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
*muttermuttermutter*
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »
Why do these things always happen when ROy's not at home?? Sometime during the night my furnace decided to stop working.. as in.. the fan, AC, everything. My temp guage thingy works, and when I try to kickstart it from there, it clicks, but nothing happens. I'm sure theres a manual restart button somewhere on the blasted thing, but it's tucked in behind the washer and dryer and I can't get at it with this whale tummy I have now. *wrygrin* Soooo.. I've called the furnace peoples... they said they'd have someone out sometime this afternoon. So in the mean time, since my house is MAJOR stuffy, I've had to open windows and run fans just for some circulation.  All of which, isnot really good for the preggo lady. I'm just glad it's overcast and cool out.. even if it is somewhat humid. I'm just praying it doesn't start raining.

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
Re: *muttermuttermutter*
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 03:05:43 PM »
i know how You feel Mistress even though i ain't got a bun in the oven... ~hugs~

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Re: *muttermuttermutter*
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 09:09:52 PM »
I htink major appliances just wait till the female is at home alone before breaking... *chuckles*

Anyway... furnace guy showed up... turned out that wiht all the rain we've been getting, water got into a wire cap on the AC... which short circuited... which blew the AC fuse... which blew the furnace fuse. yeah... and since he started at the furnace and worked his way backwards... it took awhile. gah. At least it's all fixed and I have a fan again.