Author Topic: *LMAO* Here's his sign!  (Read 1249 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
*LMAO* Here's his sign!
« on: August 15, 2007, 01:46:54 AM »
ASHLAND, Ky.(AP) A man accused of being the "Duct Tape Bandit" has gotten into a sticky situation.

The man, who had his head wrapped in duct tape to conceal his identity, walked into a liquor store on Friday, Ashland police said.

Shamrock Liquors store manager Bill Steele had some duct tape of his own, but his was wrapped around a wooden club that sent the robber fleeing, according to a report by WSAZ-TV in Huntington, W.Va.

Store employee Craig Miller said he chased the man to the parking lot, tackled him and held him in a choke hold until police arrived. A customer also helped, police said.

Kasey G. Kazee, 24, of Ashland, was charged with first-degree robbery, according to Ashland Police Sgt. Mark McDowell.

Kazee, in an interview with the TV station, denied he was the bandit who robbed the store of two rolls of change. He pleaded not guilty Monday and bond was set at $250,000.

*pictures someone idiotic enough to wrap their head in duct tape, carry no weapon, get beat by a duct taped baseball bat, and all for a couple rolls of change* HOWLING*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Arlon

Re: *LMAO* Here's his sign!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 02:05:51 AM »
OMG.... dude needs an extra-big one woobie, say about the size of an exit-ramp sign!! Glad the poor dufus got caught before he suffocated!

...Arlon

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 06:33:55 AM »
Here he is, what a dumbass

"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline Huntress

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 07:18:08 AM »
* snickers*

And try to image after the duct tape was taken off the "person", the response to the cops was and I quote " Was not me."

JDFL...      I didnt read about I was watching WSAZ and saw the news report LOL
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline TheBear

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »
Looks like some of the Goreans I know.

LOL