Author Topic: *muttermutterbah*  (Read 818 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
*muttermutterbah*
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:10:20 AM »
Hey Family,

I've been trying to get in at least once a week, preferrably twice... but I've been given one of those little twists again. Actually, a couple.

Kymlet has all 4 eye teeth coming in, AT THE SAME TIME, so... not a happy kymlet lately. Which means, she's wanting to be held alot more. Now, typically, this wouldn't be a huge big deal, but, with hubby gone, I'm the only one carrying her, and well... the arthritis that I've had in my lower back for the last 9 years has not liked me carrying Kymlet all the time. I've been sent to Physical Therapy, which is OH SO much fun. It also means that my back, right now, is in a constant state of pain until it gets used to this new routine. I have muscle relaxants, which help, but it also leaves me a drugged up Kitya, and typing legible sentences are rather difficult. Right now, my brain is able to cope with games that don't require a lot of brain power... like Civilization... and that's about it. So, if, when I'm in, I seem rather slow in responding, or just kind of sitting there? There's a reason... *chuckles* Just bear with me please.

Note: it took me 10 min to type this without any errors that I caught... just as an example.  oy.  :P