Author Topic: A saddened Mage  (Read 1944 times)

Offline MageNathaniel1

A saddened Mage
« on: August 16, 2020, 09:31:31 AM »
Nathaniel feels a seense of loss and saddness at the departure of the seamstress whom he cared for and secretly perhaps could have loved. He regrets the many things he could and perhaps should have said to her but failed to do so. He watched her ship sail into the distance with a heavy heart and deep sigh. He knows time will heal his wounds though he will not forget her. He also knows he has a castle to run, a villafe to protect and people depending on him and as such he must press on and continue his position though if he could he would try to pursue her but that just may make her run further besides she had chosen another a fact he also knows he mist accept. He has learned many lessons in his long life and this is one more, not to hesitate perhaps some day another chance will come. He is no stranger to love and loss but each time is different. For now all the mage can do is return to running the castle and doing his duty to the citizens of MacLaaren. What his next adventure may bring, even he does not know as yet but he knows he will be here for it whatever it may be.

Offline Izee

Re: A saddened Mage
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 01:02:50 PM »
...*Hugs*   I understand how you feel, Nathaniel...

I was devastated, r/t, when Marcus Hrolfsons typist died, r/t.  I cried a lot, alone in that little one room extended place, he and I had had so much fun.  I also cried when my new Companion, just didn't show up anymore.  *S*  He could have at least done a r/p , explaining why He didn't like the Home anymore, and Izee' would have yelled at Him as He sailed away.  But, in r/t, I would have been smiling and laughing, this is r/p, and I understand that people leave Homes for various reasons, we all have r/t challenges, especially now.

But, please think well of the typist...

She is a VERY NICE person...

Like you... :)

Offline MageNathaniel1

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 01:34:05 PM »
(I do think well of her  that was largely Nathaniel's reaction to her leaving though I too shall miss her but tis life  smiles  and thank you)

Hartlyn

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 07:33:58 PM »
(Izee - I appreciate your kind words.)

(Lady Hartlyn did not “run” anywhere so it would not be possible for her to “run further”. I roleplayed that my leaving with Knoxe (NPC) was a spontaneous decision but the typist thought long and hard before making the decision to permanently leave CM.)

Offline MageNathaniel1

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 07:39:56 PM »
I wish you well though you are sorely missed.  The line about running was a reference to had Nathaniel pursued you, you would have ran from him at that point. Anyway  both Nathaniel and the typist shall miss you and will always care about you and think fondly of you.