Author Topic: A gift for Salem and Sidona  (Read 775 times)

Offline Fishy!

A gift for Salem and Sidona
« on: May 13, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »
she had lined a old crate with a sheet before she had gently began to fill the crate with the baby items that she didnt need anymore, clothes, shoes, and stacks of precut linens for baby diapers had been settled into the crate.

there were a few dolls that she added to the crate, even a little drum that had been made with a little handle so it looked rather like a rattle.

all in all there were dozens of little outfits, and as she added in a toddler sized fur lined jacket for when the weather was colder, she knew that the child would be kept looking fresh and fashionable for quite some time, with everything packed up, she fitted the lid on the crate, and pulled out a sheet of parchment writing a small note before taking the crate and heading out to the Wagon Sidona and Salem shared, leaving it there on their porch near the door

the note reads:

Sidona-

Thank you for all of your support sweet Sister, your love and compassion truly knows no bounds. the young Tuchuk daughter you have taken as your own will no doubtly flourish under your care. Use these items for your child, they were made with love.

Salem-

Good Luck dear Brother! now you have another beautiful Tuckuk female to drive you batty!

Offline Salem

Re: A gift for Salem and Sidona
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 07:28:50 PM »
Along with the grown daughter I already have. A triumvirate of trouble. My thanks, Sister.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
Re: A gift for Salem and Sidona
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 09:20:37 AM »
Thank You so much Sis.
I truly have no words to properly express my gratitude for the gracious gifts You have provided.

Thank You again.
~*~~*~