Author Topic: a challenge to three slaves  (Read 4732 times)

Offline sassycubbie

Re: a challenge to three slaves
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 06:35:57 AM »

chocolate orbs shimmering with delight as tiny fingers caress the softly wrapped morsel. pink little tongue dances out to grab the tiny shimmering paper that surrounds what her lustful belly desires. pulling gently she lets the wrappings fall away from the sweet morsel of deep dark chocolate hidden deep within. pink kitten tongue darts out as she brings the sweet towards her lush ruby lips. a purr comes from deep inside the girls throat as she tastes the sweet concotion that lays before her. fiery chocolate orbs dart around to see who or what is coming . before she softly takes the kiss and rubs it over moistened ruby red lips. her tongue darting out ever so often licking the lush tasty treat from her lips. tiny fingers tremble as she caresses and holds the sweet . moaning softly at the soft sweet taste that flows down her throat. running her lips and tongue over the kiss getting more and more of the chocolate into her mouth. soft orbs roll back at the Ecstasy the girl feel at having the soft warm treat.  moaning softly she giggles as she sees someone walk by she pops the last of the sweet into her warm mouth letting it melt there and slip down her slender throat purring loudly at the taste . she thin notices the chocolate on her fingers and giggles softly as tiny finger disappear into moist warm as she suckles and licks the last bits from her fingers.

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 08:30:41 AM »
i ask you now really, does solli really *need* help being evil?? *grins*

~gasping in delight palming the tiny chocolate morsel ~ bare feet skipping swiftly seeking a shadowed corner of camp to steal away with the small treat ~ canting her head to the left, peering around to the right assuring absolute solitude ~ floating down to rounded knees as velvety thighs spread widely as she settles back comfortably to examine the small treasure ~ twinkling orbs of sapphire sparkle with mischief as slowly, the glossy silver paper is peeled away with nimble fingertips ~ a pink tongue spreading two lush lips, moistening them as her mouth waters in lusty anticipation of the rare treat ~ hesitating a mere moment thinking how much her Mistress would love this treat or if saved, could give a slave a bit of bribery incentive ~ pondering her situation, lush cherry lips spread into an impish grin as a well shaped fingernail taps against ivory teeth ~ the sweet aroma wafting forth to tickle tiny nostrils stirs a ravenous hunger within a slaves belly as she succumbs to greedy temptation ~ fire-tipped lashes sweep low against sun-kissed cheeks as orgasmic moans carry into the night as sharp teeth pierce though, nibbling the small delight ~ shapely brows furrow together in dismay as the treat has been devoured ~ a crimson hue staining her cheeks as she realizes her insatiable appetite ~ snaking a rose tongue forth lapping at the tell-tale chocolate that stains alabaster fingers before crumbling the silver wrappings ~ appearing from within the shadows, casually sauntering back towards the busy camp, hoping none the wiser to her secretive deeds as she settles before the fires ~ raising a tiny fist to hide a yawn in the guise of tossing the wrapping into the fire destroying all evidence so that her Mistress would never know Her girl is so insatiably greedy ~

Offline Sati

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 12:12:31 PM »
-looks around at all the slaves eating chocolate and thinks to myself..if they keep this up there will be no chocolate for Me...face grimaces and I decide to hide my chocolate stash better ..then heads to my wagon..thankful at least aisling hasnt been tempted by such-
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 12:21:27 PM »
giggling she as cat despit chocolate   she show Mistress Sati the candies and chocolate been given to her all this time cat  have a
basket big like this Mistress
(_____________________________________________________________)
full of them giggling

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 02:34:41 PM »
*wiping the corners of her mouth free of any hidden chocolate and hopes she got it all before smiling at her Mistress* 

Oh yes Mistress... Your aisling knows that any chocolate she finds go directly to You *smiling ever so serious like*

Offline Sati

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 02:59:23 PM »
-begins plotting on how to stea..errr procure that basket full of candies from cat..then looks over and wonders..what that chocolate looking smudge on the back of aisling's hand is...hmmmmm looks an awful lot like chocolate to Me-   AISLINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 04:10:59 PM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!!

*runs and ducks to hide under the furs*

Mysta

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »
*G*!
I love it! the depth, the vivid-almost-can-see-it-clarity...and I make damn sure, that if I order something, a drink, anything,,....
I watch...follow well, and read every word that the girl has put into her service....its the least I can do...to appreciate, notice, and thank with a description of my own...that by no means rivals those top slaves in ALL of gor that are Tuchuks!!!
*crosses fingers, eyes, and toes*...If, and im not hoping for or planning on it, but IF,...the day came that i were to ever be a slave...I would hope that someone such as you guys would show Me how to bedazzle*S*