Author Topic: FOREST EVENT PANTHERS  (Read 18369 times)

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Re: FOREST EVENT PANTHERS
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
I actually would have said that a woodsman could possibly make a good thrall or ally.  I would have preferred to make the decision.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »
Yesterday was very frustrating.  I hadn't heard, or seen, Kate, for several days.  I had asked around in camp, but no one had seen her, either.  I gathered up my weapons, and headed out into our forest, asking my scouts that I came across if they had seen her.  No one had seen her.  I decided to head east, after setting my scouts to round up some males who were north of us, apparently prospecting.  It started to rain, as I got towards the outskirts of our area, and that must have been why I got caught in a snare.  It was very clever, I didn't see it.  All I know is that one moment I was moving along the trail, the next moment I was swinging in the air by my left foot, about 5' above the ground.  I cut myself free, but was very disturbed.  It had been years since I had not seen a snare, they are easy to spot, and this was within 'our area'.  Someone had been here, undetected, and had had the time to rig snares.  I wonder what else the intruder had set.  I had pulled back onto another path, and had found a small pouch.  It held some coins, and I had carefully examined them.  The coppers were from Thentis, but the silver was from Schendia.  A shiver had run up my spine at seeing that coin...the Schendians tended to grow very large, and were fierce fighters, and their tracking abilities were almost as good as my people.  I had made my way back to safe ground, and had sat and pondered what to do next.

Medi
HUntress 
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

rep

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2010, 07:32:55 AM »
PITA's past two days have passed like a blur though if asked I wouldn't be able to say anything too exciting had happened. At some points it seemed like I was standing around doing nothing for ahn upon ahn and then full of endless energy and excitement only to have it sputter away. Such is the life of a Scout. I did get caught up in a predicament of sorts, getting myself caught in a snare. I almost lost my ax as well as the coins I had found at the creek but eventually recovered both. I know I could have gotten myself down but for the sake of time and getting to our lost Leader, I swallowed my pride and called for help. A sister arrived and gave me a good dose of teasing while she released me from the snare. My choice to joing the Band was reconfirmed and it it, the vow to defend it, with my life. Long live the Naked Blade Panther Band. Now where the heck was our Leader?!?

PITA
NBPB
Scout
TRC
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:46:17 AM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline Medi

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2010, 02:31:04 PM »
<Walking back towards the Lair, holding a clipboard, and checking off items on a list entitled 'Things I did yesterday'>

'Traded captive for chocolate'.......check!
'Beat the snot out of the Armorer'......check!
'Spear danced Lazarus'......check (twice)!
'Spear danced Asher'......check!
'Spear danced 'what's his name'......check (four times)!
'Took a long bath in the hot springs'......check!
'Trained new scout......check!
'Beat the snot out of the Armorer, again'......check!
'killed Rags......'

I stop, and look at the clipboard with dismay.  My large dark brown eyes are wide open, and my mouth, framed by my lovely, full lips, is in an 'O'.

Hells Bells!  I forgot to kill Rags yesterday!

I stop and hand the clipboard to a new scout, and gesture to my rising star.  'Pita, you will have to take your hot springs bath later, come with me'.  I ready my weapons, and head back out into the Forest.

Medicine Deer
Red Savage
Naked Blade Panther Band
Huntress
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2010, 01:16:35 AM »
Rags has said this and that about next year and honestly, if Medi learns to fight she will be better suited to lead this particular band next year.

Being a Leader is more than knowledge and skill with the Forest, and with weapons.  There are personal and relational skills that matter as much or more than who can skin a tabuk better.  For the people involved in this event, mostly MTC people, Medi is better suited to lead them and to keep more people involved.

Medi, I could never teach you everything I learned over all these years, but I taught you enough.  Next year, I want the chance to play against my usual roleplay.  So don't make me bring Kathryn back, ok?

Love, Kimba

Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »
I don't know what to say, really, I don't, Kate.

You taught me so much, and turned into a wonderful friend, and I enjoyed the past weeks so much.  I will never forget my first, solo battle...I was scared to death, but did my best, and was VERY lucky with the time postings of my skilled opponent.  What made it memorable is that you were nearby, and r/p that you were not going to intrude because you thought I was having sex, hearing my screams and war cries.  (LOL)  You really are the best!

I will speak to Rags, and find out how to improve my fighting skills, I did love being a Panther, and look forward to doing it again.

And, yes, my True, you will be able to do your usual r/p next year, and I will stay in touch. Do take care, Lair, Leader.

Love, Medi.

Ps; please do send me the av link, 'Medi' looked very lovely, and also very determined.  I especially liked the set of her mouth, lovely, and challenging.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2010, 09:40:38 PM »
LOL!  No, I meant that next year in this event, I want to play a ditz Panther, or a slut Panther, or a Panther's slut, or even a damn gianni.  Just not take a break from being a Panther Leader to be on vacation leading Panthers.

Thomas Paine