Author Topic: Master Ubar.....  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Master Ubar.....
« on: February 16, 2006, 05:47:12 AM »
Master chanz has a problem.. the belly chain an anklet that was gifted to her and you said she could keep have disappeared.. she did remove them to bathe and when she returned to the kennel her trunk was upside down and emptied.. she knows not what to do now..

*quietly sobbin at the bottom of the boards*
duckie rules

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: Master Ubar.....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 01:26:52 PM »
~speaking ooc~

Now that's some interesting role-play!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 05:55:12 PM »
ummm... look for them?

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 11:05:53 PM »
*quietly nods* aye Master lookin for them.. slipsoff into the shadows once more to search...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 01:35:58 AM by chanz181 »
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 03:08:35 AM »
*leaves my chanz a Sherlock Holmes hat with a yellow feather in the band, a pipe with no tobacco, and a magnifying glass, to conduct her investgation.* :-* :D

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 03:35:36 AM »
blinks as a thrall stroll by wearing a necklace and a bracelet.....scratches her head thinking that is something odd to gift a thrall....makes him look a bit effeminate

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 03:40:20 AM »
pickin up the hat and placin it on her head at a crooked level.. pullin the brim down over her brow.. clampin her teeth to the shaft of the pipe... then liftin the glass to her eye she peers to the ground lookin for any clues that she might of tripped over now that she is google eyed... *gigglin softly wonders if she can make bubbles come outta this pipe*..

hearin her sisters step and the liftin her eyes she sees thru the glass the look of amazement on her sisters face.. hmmm the games afoot is it.. *grins cause now she is lookin for feets*...
duckie rules

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 06:26:55 PM »
Noooooooooo!!!!! You SO did not do the BIGGEST Sherlock Holmes gaffe of all time!!! PLEASE tell me you did not give her a deerstalkers cap!! Sherlock Holmes NEVER wore one! (Speaking as someone who owns the ENTIRE collection) He was a Gentleman.. he wore a top hat. Nothing else. Ever. That stupid cap was something television created. *goes off grumbling bout how they always get the details wrong* ((*grin* I even emailed CSI when they did a show on Sherlock Holmes recreation fans and they included the dang hat... it's a peeve of mine))

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 02:05:42 PM »
umm Mistress chanz thought it was a top hat.. *grins and returns to her sleuthing.. *
duckie rules

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 11:52:39 AM »
*grins as i slip in for a moment* umm... did i mention that i've been in London myself to take a visit to Baker Street? just love the stories about the greatest detective of all time, and just had to be there once. and indeed, Sherlock Holmes (only truly represented by Jeremy Brett in the old times television series) only wore a top hat, being a perfect gentleman and all that.
but for the records, sister... you must also play the violin now, when in mood swings... *grins and saunters off again*

ke'tharn

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 12:34:33 PM »
tharn... maybe she can skip the drug abuse tho eh? *grin*

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 07:50:33 AM »
paddin silently to the Masters wagon she lays the hat pipe an eye glass  . then leaves a small scroll with the words printed very small an neat. thank you Master for the use of these i return them to you as chanz did manage to find her missin items.. and left a thrall in the dust holdin onto his .. ummm  then chanz appologiezied to his owner for doin the damage. chanz was told that she did well. with that she was given a silver coin times three which are in the pouch under the hat. the thrall was beated for his thiefiery... thank you once more Master..

silently placin a kiss to the steps she bounces off once more to the kennel wagon to adjust the belly chain an anklet to proper porpotions on her body..
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 08:50:54 AM »
outstanding!!! :-* :D ;)