Author Topic: Confirmed for Gathering  (Read 14401 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Confirmed for Gathering
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2005, 01:14:41 PM »
*watching!!!*

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2005, 02:07:21 PM »
so, yeah, like, um, while You all are partying and stuff, does that mean those of Us who can't go, gets free reign of Camp?  :-\  ::)  :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

-grins- Have Fun Y'all!

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2005, 05:58:56 PM »
I'll be leaving just as soon as I possibly can tomorrow. I'll be working from 8 am - 4 pm (or whenever we run out of things to do), then zoooooming home to gather up hubby and head on out. We'll be driving in shifts throughout the night amd should be arriving sometime between noonish and 3ish Saturday -- or even earlier, IF work is done all the sooner. (We were ALL done by 4:15 today due to running out of shipping issues to handle for Dell, and tomorrow should be an even lighter day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!)

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2005, 07:12:02 PM »
*scratching head*

deeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious... do you mean you are leaving Friday after work? or are you arriving Friday sometime after noon?? uh.. or do you really mean that it takes you 36 +  hours to get here??
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Karanis

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2005, 07:15:48 PM »
Jamie and I are leaving 5-5:30am thursday morning.......takes us 10-12 hrs to get there, depending on how many stops we make LOL and how many purty things we see along the way, we plan on being there by dark thursday evening.....and I'm just so psyched, I had to take sleepy meds just so I can get to sleep cause we're getting up at the ass crack of dawn LOL

I'm SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!  This is going to be GREAT!

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2005, 07:49:34 PM »
Floods, torrential rains, tropical storms, you name it, let 'em come my way, but the bear is definitely coming ...

I'll be leaving Yonkers NY on Friday around 2pm and it should only take me 6 to 6-1/2 hours to get there.  But that was calculated at a speed other than Bear Speed Fueled by Rattt Tail. 

hehe.

When the "Startling Blue" SUV hauls in --- dats da bear.

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2005, 08:05:57 PM »
Master, I and my husband are a little delayed due to illness. We are hoping to be there late Thurs or sometime Friday at the latest. I am keeping in Contact with woobie and Rags so they will be able to give updates on whats going on to those there :) Can't wait to get there... soooo need to escape from work.. when they found out Master wasn't comming in town they tried to get me to work a night shift at the call center... I dodged it to get my manicure and pedicure instead lol.

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2005, 08:17:46 PM »
*chuckles* I talked to dee earlier this evening.. she means sh'es leaving tomorrow and will be getting there friday afternoon.. *lol* in fact, she should be getting there around the same time as us. We are leaving friday morning at 9am, hopping over to pick up Vala, and then heading up to Salem... we should be there around 3:30

oh.. and Donnie's bringing his guitars.. and his small amp... *grin* so we'll have live music in the Kitya Party Room too!! *LOL*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2005, 05:25:47 PM »
~sends lots of hugs and love to A/all going~.....will most definatly want pics and some stories from this...~lol~..have fun everyone~s~ and be safe

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2005, 06:54:52 PM »
Geeee--eeee--eeeeez...

*LOL* YES, it was definitely Friday that I arrived, for all those doing the Math and wondering if I was coming from Antarctica instead of Maine... *snickering*  We managed to leave our place around 6:30 p.m. -- a little later than we wanted -- and arrive at 11 a.m. the next day -- which was MUCH better time than we were expecting.

~and misses everyone soooo much already~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?