Webmaze > WEBMAZE Announcements and Events

Site Maintenance 10/28/11 - 11/1/11

(1/4) > >>

ameeshia{B}:
The site will be down for maintenance from 10/28/11 thru 11/1/11.

This maintenance is due to a server change. Please be sure to empty your Cache before attempting to re-enter the site.

We appreciate your patience with this. Everyone whom currently holds a Webmaze Membership will be awarded an extra month as a courtesy.

See you on November 1st, 2011,

Ameeshia

Buddha:
The forum is back up on the new servers. The chatrooms should be up soon.

Buddha:
Chat rooms are back up. The dice roller has a small issue where you have to refresh the browser after using it. Other than that, everything seems to work so far.

spi brat:
hello there

have cleared cache and still getting Bad request: probably tried to POST a non-executable URL  when trying to enter the rooms or am not authorized...are the rooms still down?

sincerely

spi

Taryn:
I have tried to enter Tuchuk Camp on 3 different computers and still am not able to get into the room, I got what spi got once through our cell phone, but on the 3 other computers I just got page not found. Not sure what is going on, but thought that I would let you know as well. I am not presently at home, am at my parent's house in Southern California and the computers I have used to try to get in have never been to the room before in the past.

Take care,
Taryn/Di

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version