Author Topic: KILL ON SIGHT  (Read 2412 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
KILL ON SIGHT
« on: December 28, 2018, 08:01:26 PM »
Jana is no longer welcome upon the Southern plains.

If she is sighted within reach of us, she is a kill on sight.

For one claiming to have trained other kajira, she is not capable of finding her own ass with both hands.
She argues, bitches, and irritates to no end if life does not revolve around her or go her way.
She does not wish to study, learn, or do any rp scenarios to help her learn.
Her main goal is a personal collar, preferably to a Free this girl can manipulate to suit her own desires.
When called on it, she chose to X out.

I warn all of Gor, should this lowly creature seek a place to call home, turn her away or save yourself much grief and just kill her outright.

Never say all were not warned.

Offline jana

Re: KILL ON SIGHT
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 08:04:13 PM »
Get it right. I have been learning i have done all the hunts and i have been working on the tests. I was asking for help which none of the training team seems to want to help with.

and I showed you proof of me having internet issues and you don't give a shit so get the story right.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: KILL ON SIGHT
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 08:14:24 PM »
Incorrect. You do not want help, you wish it done for you.

You showed me some drivel from another site with another chatter believing your net goes out every night. It is too convenient that your net goes out every night and you do not return. But when you are the focus of attention, your net works just fine. Imagine that.

At any rate, you are banned, and a kill on site. Go play your games elsewhere. Run far, far away.