Author Topic: One pissed off FW  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Lady Snickers

Re: One pissed off FW
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 11:17:10 AM »
well got some good news in the mail today.  My ssi check is getting increased next month.  so starting next month I will only be making $20 less then what I was drawing inbetween SSI and disability.  so that is a major plus.  the amount I owe on My rent has been sent to legal to go to court so have to wait for the eviction notice and then will be going to two different places to get that taken care of.  so things are starting to look up for Me and My mom.  and what will help out this month is the minumam wage is going up big time.  going from $5 something to $6.95 this month.  so that will help big time

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 11:25:10 AM »
very good sis!!! *S*

persistence and tenacity pays off!!!

:-* ;)

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 02:53:05 PM »
and also it helps that SSI goes on the income of two months before and next month will be based on the income had last month*chuckles*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 07:14:32 PM »
 ;) :D

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 12:56:39 PM »
well the eviction process has been started.  it has been turned over to legal and they have to take it to court and get a court date and then I have to show up for that.  so it is just now wait untill the court date and then go to court and sign some papers.  will not even have to appear infront of the judge.   and then I take the court order eviction to the two different places to get help.  once that is done, everything will be taken care of. 

and I went to the foot doctors today and I had a wart in My toe that has been long since removed and the doctor is wanting to do a tender relaxtion next week.  good thing it is only that day he wants Me to take it easy.  I am gonna have one or two stitches on the top of My foot and then will go back the following week to get it removed.  so hopefully this will work and will keep Me from walking on the tip of that toe.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 02:47:48 PM »
it sucks when you basically have to lose everything before you can get help from anyone anymore... but at least this is something.

hopefully the procedure will be successful.

~thoughts and prayers sis~
 :-*

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2006, 10:05:24 AM »
that is so very true Bro and I am hoping that the tendon relaxtion is succesfull

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 01:46:46 PM »
well got the tendon relaxation done.  so far so good with that.  I got back on wendsday to have the stitch removed and they will be putting more wrapping on the toe to keep it straight while the tendon heals

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 02:53:09 PM »
Glad things went well, hun! ~hugs~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 12:27:44 PM »
well I went back to the foot doctors today and he removed the stitch.  so far My toe is staying straight.  and the toe looks good.  as long as i do not have any problems out of My feet I do not have to go back untill december.  and he is already talking about doing the same thing to My other toes.  but I am going to wait a bit to make sure that it does work before I let him do it to My other toes.  but I never knew someone could have "too straight of a toe"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 04:41:46 PM »
patience sis.  ;) :-*