Author Topic: Discussion topic  (Read 998 times)

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
Discussion topic
« on: October 18, 2006, 07:07:14 PM »
i have been thinking about this for a while, but i've been struggling with how to put it into words. so i'm just going to start rambling, and hopefully my question will come across somewhere in this post. *lol*

I have noticed a trend that seems to be sweeping Gor, and i'm curious to get some others' thoughts on the matter.  i have noticed that more and more slaves are being owned by women than men. (inevitably, someone is going to say no they are not. but this is just what i have noticed.)  i have been in homes where more women than men actually came to the room everyday.  so, with the lack of men in the home, the women seemed to pick up the slack and master the slaves.  this was simply how it worked out in these places because the people who actually CAME to the room were predominately women (not just members on the roster, the people who showed up regularly).  but in MTC, i notice that there is close to a middle ground between the number of Free Men who come to camp regularly and the number of Free Women who come to camp regularly.  It is about even - and yet, i notice that more of the slaves are owned by women than men.  So I suppose my question is this: Is this something you've noticed also? Why do you think this is?
chiana {M}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Discussion topic
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 08:31:31 PM »
The Women express their interest in owning slaves. they speak with me about it. it comes to pass.

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
Re: Discussion topic
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 09:02:43 PM »
*LOL* yes Master, thank You. i understand the logistics of how it actually occurs. i was more wondering what people's OOC thoughts are on the matter.  ;) ;D :-*
chiana {M}