Author Topic: meg's Punishment  (Read 1288 times)

kelsey

meg's Punishment
« on: February 08, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »
meg is to be caged until I can deal with her disrespect myself

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
Re: meg's Punishment
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 10:12:33 PM »
Understood Kels
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

kelsey

Re: meg's Punishment
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »
Kelsey
Healer/Slave Coordinator
Council
OOOO
MTC

standing at the main fire
says to megaera{Kels}senior mat
: you will beg my forgiveness properly....after that you will serve in the manner of she quadrupled....only using your voice to offer serve.....and your hands when necessary....until Malefic allows you to beg her forgiveness or three days have passed, whichever comes first....*hopefully this manner of serving would remind you that you were now only a slave, a beast, my property, one that was cherished truly, or I would have not bothered trying to teach you something, but would have just taken a whip to you instead*

megaera
{Kels}
senior mat slave

kneeling at the main fire
says to KelseyHealer/Slave Coord
: She-quadreped...one of the most demeaning and humiliating punishment positions known to any slave...except for being forced to become the slave of slaves, of course. I didn't mind it, I would do as best I possibly could with the allowances She'd given me. A harsh punishment, yes...but a necessary one considering my mistake. I was a beast, Her beast, Her property and She could do with me anything She pleased...including kill me if She wished, though I secretly hoped it would never come to that. For a moment, hot tears stung my ice-laden gaze and I immediately fell prostrate at Her feet, gently kissing and nuzzling a downy cheek against the supple leather of Her boots. She'd not seen fit to end my existence and for that I was entirely grateful, more so than I could have ever conveyed to Her. Please, Mistress...please forgive Your animal, meg is truly sorry for the displeasure and dishonor she's brought to Your steel and swears by her devotion and love that it will never happen again. Please forgive a girl, Mistress, she begs You