Author Topic: ...Female Warriors  (Read 781 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
...Female Warriors
« on: February 08, 2019, 01:28:17 AM »
...One evening, Izee' sat with her daughters at a small fire away from the wagons, the three moons were full, and they could all see each other.  Tiveri was sitting on Izees' lap, eating a sticky bun, and Johanna was sitting beside Izee', nursing her own new female babe.  Katniss, S'lene, and Aslaug were close to the small fire, and Izee' told her daughters all about the female warriors she had encountered during her life.   

..."They could fight well, daughters, and could beat an inexperienced male warrior...that can be done."  Aslaug looks at me, puzzled, and Katniss nudges her and says, "Momma was a Panther Huntress...she beat at least one man, one on one, to  become a Huntress".  Aslaug nods...and listens.

...Izee' hands Tiveri another sticky bun, and says..."Tha bow be tha best, ye be out a range a his hands er sword, but ye gotta aim at tha right place.  If ye get surprised an he be close, jus act scared, an scream an cry...an then slice him with yer quiva, an run."  The girls all nod, and the older ones touch their weapons...Tiveri asks for another sticky bun.  Izee' takes another out of her pouch, and hands it to Tiveri, and looks around at each face...and her other daughters all nod.

..."It be up tae the Men tae fight an protect us, daughters...but there be no place fer us tae hide, here.  Tha fields be flat, an jus short grass...we canna hide...an we gotta help protect ourselves an others...an tha wagons...an tha bosk.  Remember tha importance a tha bosk...we females ALL wear noserings...like tha bosk.  That nay be tae say that we females be cattle, it means that tha Men Honor us as much as tha bosk that be tha reason fer why tha Tuchuk be here on Gor."  I look around, my three beads rustle a bit on my nosering.

..."So, that be why I insist that we all practice on tha bow that all Tuchuk women be expected tae use.  When we be attacked, we females will gather around tha wagons, an defend them.  When enemy fall, we will rush out with our quivas, finish them off, an get back tae our bows.  Ye all unnerstan?" 

...The girls all nod, and Katniss and S'lene hand around more snacks and drinks, and our conversation gets much more relaxed...we sing songs...and tell stories...and dance a bit.  I had taught them all Red Savage FW Dances...they were very sedate, and meditative.

https://youtu.be/GhE31dFfooY
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle