Author Topic: Winter Clothing  (Read 2107 times)

kelsey

Winter Clothing
« on: October 07, 2008, 04:10:26 PM »
All Free and slaves should be dressing for the changing weather conditions...when the sun starts to go down, the temperature drops quickly...If you do not have winter clothing, please see one of the slave coordinators or a council memeber and clothing will be dispersed to you.....This goes for free and slaves alike.  We take care of our family!

Free, if you have any winter clothing that you are not going to use this year due to wear or errr...changing body girth, please donate it for use by camp members and slaves...

Those needing boots should seek out the Ubar.  We do have some spare pairs in the freight wagon, but they won't be a custom fit.

Kels

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Winter Clothing
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:16:29 PM »
yes and thank You Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 04:33:21 PM »
*tacks a note up*

anyone needing some altering so that their winter clothes will fit please see me...

also- anyone needing gloves or scarfs may come and get some from the seamstress wagon.

rep

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 01:12:55 PM »
yes Mistresses....thank you Mistresses

kiah{MTC}

sinnocent

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »
takes note and nods..

thank you Mistress

Offline Savan

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 01:42:28 PM »
When I arrived in camp I put furs of different weights and sizes in supply wagon.  They are there for all to use.  If any more furs, leather or other things are needed for the winter let me know and I will get a message to Olaf.  He is meeting us in Turia on our migration with the things I am telling him we need to winter with.  He than will be going back north till spring.   If anyone has anything they will be needing let me know.  If it is not on my ship already he will be instructed to purchase it before meeting us.

I have not done much yet in camp so I wish to do this.  This is my family and I wish to contribute too.  Also Anhur has been making the steel bands for the wheels and has left them by his forge.  We will be collecting as much dead fall wood as we can along our way in migration as it gives him a hotter fire for using his forge.

Thank you all for everything.
This is SB or Silent Breeze  for some reason I am registered under this name from before.  DOH

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »
Ummmm sis.....

Our wheels use leather wraps, not metal... and there are no trees on our plains.

sinnocent

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 09:27:36 PM »
sin was given a coat, boots and three pairs of tunic and leggings by Mistress Sidona for the winter...

kelsey

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 05:37:12 AM »
don't forget to get you hat with those adorable ear flaps...... ;D

sinnocent

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »
lol goes around feeling like eeyore with ear flaps... singing..

do your ears hang low.. do they wobble to and fro....

yes Mistress.. sin was told to see the seamstress to get gloves and hat...

hops around singing..
 sin's too sexy for her hat.. too sexy for her gloves....wooooooo

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 06:17:17 PM »
Thank You, Mistress... aisling will cover her bits and pieces well... ~winks~