Author Topic: Supplys  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Savan

Supplys
« on: November 12, 2008, 07:05:12 AM »
Olaf has delivered many things from my ship.  I had gotten a list to him of what we needed.  Also a large wagon of cord wood was delivered and barrels of ash for ha to make soap with.  I  the things seperated and placed in the proper wagons to be put away.

Included...flour, sugar, blackbeans, honey, a variety of meats that were killed cut up wraped and frozen for us.  More clothes, vegtables and fruits that are wraped in rence paper to preserve them longer. I even got rice, yeast some kegs of paga and more of my own mead delivered.  Of course chocolate and other treats.  A full list is in my wagon.  It is my contribution to the camp since I have not been assigned a job yet.  Oh and Furs for blankets and clothing.

I hope this will help.  I am sorry I did not post sooner.  ha was about I believe when Olaf and I were unloading the supply wagons from the ship.

If you do not see something ask I may have put it in the worng wagon.

Ever in service to my home

SB
This is SB or Silent Breeze  for some reason I am registered under this name from before.  DOH

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Supplys
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 07:14:55 AM »
Ummmm.... sis..... how?

Offline Savan

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 12:16:26 PM »
He anchored at Kamras as close to land as he could since not a port and brought the supplys to shore in boats.  He hired some men with wagons to bring the supplys to Turia and has been waiting for a few hands doing other trading here waiting for me to arrive.  The annual migration and stop at Turia is quite well known.   Some of the things he bought here and had waiting and the wood he got from the pesants that hand cleared land for farming and coveted the gold more than the heat.
This is SB or Silent Breeze  for some reason I am registered under this name from before.  DOH

Offline Savan

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 05:28:39 PM »
All supplys I pledged were put in the approiate wagons before you left Turia and rped out.  Though above you do question how I got those supplys and I explained it.  All that was with me was my personal supplys and the wagon of cord wood I was pulling behind mine that no one ever wanted to use they prefered dung.  I had missed the f crossing and most of the migration due to rt and thought would be rude to just interject I was  ((poof))) there...   At least I rped getting stuck and managed to find Anhur on to have him come rescue me.   I did not just leave..  If you read the rp you would notice that I was coming back to meet you in Spring.  If you choose to threathen me with punishment than I will remove the tags which I was going to keep.    ((Right now things are very hectic and I can not be on it seems when any of you are  when I am it seemed that my rp was always wrong for one reason or another as spoke to me in pms by Nex.  I am sorry I did not do things your way, I really wanted to fit in I liked you all very much.  I just never really felt like I was one of you.  I just did not seem to feel like i fit in.))  If you so wish I will leave the tags in Turia and you can get them in the Spring.   You all had your rps going with each other and there was no where for me to fit in.  If you harbor ill feelings to me I am sorry, twas not what I wanted.

Shoko  if you want you still have my yahoo...you will always be my sister in my heart.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »
*interjects a bit of something on this as well*

I too have been dealing with r/t, but I am still with the wagons. I just roleplay that I have been with the last half of the hundreds of wagons helping out with those who need my help, or just helping out in general. We all know about r/t sticking it's ugly head up when it's least expected, but no one, and I mean no one is left behind, you are always with us.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 05:58:02 PM »
All supplys I pledged were put in the approiate wagons before you left Turia and rped out.  Though above you do question how I got those supplys and I explained it.  All that was with me was my personal supplys and the wagon of cord wood I was pulling behind mine that no one ever wanted to use they prefered dung.  I had missed the f crossing and most of the migration due to rt and thought would be rude to just interject I was  ((poof))) there...   At least I rped getting stuck and managed to find Anhur on to have him come rescue me.   I did not just leave..  If you read the rp you would notice that I was coming back to meet you in Spring.  If you choose to threathen me with punishment than I will remove the tags which I was going to keep.    ((Right now things are very hectic and I can not be on it seems when any of you are  when I am it seemed that my rp was always wrong for one reason or another as spoke to me in pms by Nex.  I am sorry I did not do things your way, I really wanted to fit in I liked you all very much.  I just never really felt like I was one of you.  I just did not seem to feel like i fit in.))  If you so wish I will leave the tags in Turia and you can get them in the Spring.   You all had your rps going with each other and there was no where for me to fit in.  If you harbor ill feelings to me I am sorry, twas not what I wanted.

Shoko  if you want you still have my yahoo...you will always be my sister in my heart.

Bullshit

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 07:37:39 AM »
Though I have been absent due to my own r/t reasons, I will interject here as well.

Your roleplay always wrong?  Not in the least.  Did I correct you when I saw something not in accordance with Tuchuk standards?  Absolutely.  I offered words of guidance to help you transition your roleplay into Tuchuk-- you were not of the sea or the city any longer.

No one is left behind.  Period.  Outriders would have remained with you and helped get you 'unstuck'.  If you read the pages, then you'd have known that you would NOT have been allowed to remain on your own til Spring-- no Tuchuk Woman would, as no Tuchuk Woman is allowed to travel unescourted.

Nowhere to fit in?  You only had an opening into roleplay through Shoko--more than what most people have.  Perhaps you felt as if you were not a part of things simply because you consistently chose to not understand the ways of Tuchuk.  A wagon of cordwood?  In Tuchuk?  Yes-- we prefer to use dung.  It is a natural resource provided by Mother Bosk.  Wood is best left to the Clans for use in trades and for wagons.  While all of us as FW would like to believe we are capable of providing things in those hard moments-- how would you realistically have gotten a list of EVERYTHING that was needed... gathered it... and gotten wagons loaded and to Tuchuk, a Wagon Camp of thousands?  While the sheer numbers of what would be needed would be staggering alone to contend with, you would have had to contend with the possibility of raiding parties.

We each of us had to scrounge out our own place upon coming to Tuchuk.  Ask Shoko-- she is a prime example of a Woman who, while remaining true to herself, managed to carve out her own niche in MTC, and is rising through the ranks.  There isn't one of us who hasn't had to indulge in some solo r/p.  Quite honestly, it's good for character development.

So, please... do not blame Tuchuk.  By consistently choosing to remain aloof from Tuchuk ways, you simply managed to alienate yourself.  So we had roleplays already in place-- so what?  How on earth does that effect the roleplay YOU are able to create with your fellow r/p'ers?

Bottom line is-- seems like you wanted to be -rescued- by Anhur.  You generally gravitated his way whenever he was around, so... Congrats.  You've made your choice. 

I second Ubar's opinion.

Bullshit.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 07:46:27 AM by Nexhias »
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Savan

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:11 AM »
I rped with Anhur because when he was in the room   ...not to often....usually he was the only one there.  Most people do not come on when he and I can be on.  We rp well togeather when we get one started as Shoko can tell you.    As far as involving others in a rp...rather hard to do when they are already involved in one with another.  Not a big point to me now.

I had wanted to join back up in the future when things here are less hectic.  You have made up my mind for me.  Takes off my tags and throws them up under the bosks feet to be trampled into the trail.  Feeling some sadness for I know that Ubar will tell my sister to no longer have anything to do with me and she will comply.  I shake it off and know as all bad memories this to will fade.  As in all things people only see them thru the rose colored glasses they choose to wear.  Espically if one does not fit in and does not bow down to the holy ground they walk upon in their own minds....

I had left in a way I thought proper in stead of just not coming in any more and showing up someplace else.  If this not exceptable by you that so be it.  I wanted no hard feelings but you seem to keep bringing it up trying to get the last word and making sure to trash me.   So be it.   As my mom always taught me  ...if you talk about me at least you are leaving someone else alone.  I like this one better....If you are talking about me you are talking about your better.  So have at it.

Oh ya   btw.   I hope you achieve a full recovery for your familys sake and for those that love you.  God Bless you and keep you and maybe this near death experience will help you to achieve something in your life you need or have been looking for.  If God lets you live than you have not completed the purpose you were put on this earth to do. 

Happy Holidays to you all   may our paths never cross again.....except for that o

Offline Savan

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 10:00:22 AM »
opps    for that of my sister....she will always be my friend unless she lets otherw choose them  for here in the real world.  I know in the land of make believe you have to do what you are told or suffer for it.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »
changes her mind cos you aint worth getting whipped for

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »
hears my sisters words and agrees. even though it is hard for flame to do she will TRY to hold her tongue because like her sister said  it is not worth it...leans over and hugs her sister...   

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 02:32:58 PM »
Breeze.

I havent said anything here well.... because I didnt want to let my hurt feelings rule my words or my actions.

Let me explain:

Shoko like Breeze Ran away to Tuchuk, to be with the people that offered her a feeling of family. She too was broken hearted over a man... but unlike Breeze... Shoko never ran away when things got too hard...

Shoko has sure learned from the school of hard knocks... and after all the shit shes been throught... have I quit? nope... I stayed with the people that accepted me and after some time, things turned around. Sho found her niche, she found soemthing that she was good at, found the family that she always wanted.

As a typist... the person behind the screen... my personal thougths and feelings differ... I have already spoken to Anhurs typist about this.

The truth thought? Shoko is angry, hurt, even a little broken hearted, Her Sister... the woman she had taken as blood, ran away to be with the man that had broken her sisters heart so. and in doing so cost the lives of three of the Outriders who simply would not leave anyone behind. Shoko is heart broken, becuase Breeze promised that she would never leave her, they had plans

Shoko chose Tuchuk over someone who broke her heart before.... this time is no diffrent.

and... she has been wearing gloves as much as possiable to not have to see the scar.

so I agree

Bullshit.

rep

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »
~not...quite as well behaved as her sisters in her family...she speaks~

yes Master Ubar,
yes Mistress Ubara

kiah{MTC}

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 04:14:27 PM »
If Ubar is in agreement-- let us consider this matter closed.

Tuchuk has more important things to attend to. 
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Savan

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 02:20:39 PM »
(This is Anhur. Talking this time as I have not joined the boards)

OK It is a DAMN GAME!!! My rp times like SB dont fit with every one else. We decided to rp leaveing.
Rather like she said then just not ever showing up again like most people would. We rped alone and it did not involve
any one till you guys decided to toss in the 3 outriders.. There Deaths are your fault not mine or SB's

This is why i left gor so long ago and probably will never get back in. Cause every one takes it so damn seriously.

To all those angry at me get a life.. As of today I am moving on as will SB.. To those I called friend in room
and you know who you are have fun and I hope you don't let people pick and choose for your friends for you.