Author Topic: New Life  (Read 1023 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
New Life
« on: April 23, 2020, 04:13:07 PM »
(22:34:17 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~
~Advanced Kajira Dance Instructor~

==inside the slave quarters==
says to ALL: ~hangs the horns up and looks around, then into the water, biting my lower lip~

(22:36:12 )
RAGNAR
| | | | | | | | | | RAGNAR | | | | | | | | | |

==on the grounds between the Great Hall and slave quarters==
says to ALL: Looks at the baskets of towels, soaps, and all that good stuff. "Grab what is needed please."

(22:38:43 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

==on the grounds between the Great Hall and slave quarters==
says to ALL: as your dancer knew you and your likes and dislikes best she let siren choose the basket of scents

(22:39:19 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

==near the hot springs==
says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: ~shrugs as i've never had to bathe anyone~ you being from here would be the best to choose..

(22:42:09 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: Sets the cask down, then my master belt of weapons. "Dags, I have heard you know your stuff wen it comes to traditions, observances and stuff like that. I have never done this before and I hope to do it right with your assistance."

(22:42:32 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: she reached out and grabbed one of sandel wood scent... she smiled softly and handled it to you

(22:43:19 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

==near the hot springs==
says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: ~taking the sandalwood scent, opens it and smells it, and nods with a smile~ thank you

(22:44:08 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: My dancing beauty, I have heard that when a turning point comes for a bond here, there is a ritual bathing done. We had our issue, and you have stepped up and done what has been asked of you. I wish to wash away the past and have a new beginning. You have met my expectations and exceeded them."

(22:44:23 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

==near the hot springs==
says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: ~i look over the towels and grab a couple of soft ones, and then the sponges, both the harsh ones and the softer ones, and then some soap~

(22:45:46 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

==near the hot springs==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: she smiled softly now understanding, she releases a soft breath .. yes Jarl she is sure you will do fine but she is pleased to help you Jarl

(22:45:47 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

==near the hot springs==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~i look over to You, tipping my head as You speak, nodding, and then smiling to You~ thank You, my Jarl

(22:47:48 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: "My thanks." Smiles... "So how do we go about this?"

(22:49:26 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

==near the hot springs==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: well you get naked and she gets naked and dagna gets naked and everyone enters the waters, and there are words and actions... she smiles... i will go step by step with you

(22:52:21 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: Nods removing my boots and pants, wearing only my arm ring and my Mjölnir, not shy in the least.

(22:55:34 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Extends my hand to you smiling compassionately...

(22:55:57 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

==near the hot springs==
says to ALL: ~i watch Jarl undressing, and then slip out of the kirtle i'd just put on, walking over and setting it down somewhere dry before turning and looking towards the springs, but not entering, still unsure of what i have to do~

(22:56:20 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

==near the hot springs==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: she criss crossed her arms and tugged the kirtle up and over her head, leaving it in a neat lil puddle she sat her ass to the edge and slipped into the water enjoying the heat as it washed over her

(22:56:32 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

==near the hot springs==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: nooooo LMAO

(22:56:50 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

==near the hot springs==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~Smiling, i take Your hand, feeling the strength of it as it holds mine, and stepping down into the springs with You, the warmth of the waters so soothing and comforting, especially after being thrown in cold water earlier~

(22:57:15 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Notes you have more idea than I of what to do except maybe jump in, not drown one another, and come out smelling good. So virgin ground for us both.

(22:59:02 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Eases into the water with you, smiling like a fool, looks to dagna for instruction. Never thought I would be needing instruction on what to do with a naked slave in a spring....

(22:59:47 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

==in the water of the hot springs==
says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~i look back to You, loving how Your body looks, the scars, all of them, some i can remember from healing You, and worrying so much about whether You would survive or not, but no matter how they were received, they still excited me far more than You could ever imagine~

(23:03:22 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Looks at you, taking you in, seeing no scars or blemishes, only perfection.

(23:04:49 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~i am not sure if i can touch You or not, but i reach up with a fingertip and trace over the scars on Your face, loving how they look, feel, and knowing what each is for, smiling, admiringly~

(23:05:44 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~i realize i still have the scent, and i smile, opening it and smelling of the scent, then holding it up to You for Your approval~

(23:06:10 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Closes my eyes allowing your touch to feel more than old facial scars that have faded through time.

(23:07:04 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Snorts in the sudden scent with my eyes closed, opens my eyes, eyes crossed, turning my head and coughing, "I was not expecting that."

(23:07:28 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: now that i knew what was up i was essentially much calmer, and i smiled at your Jarl but I would show and He would take over...... "As you know siren, you and Yours have become so very special with Us of this Village and this Isle and we are excited to embrace you your sisters, your Jarl and your Mistress Ubara... but it all begins right here... I in a very special way that is strictly ours brought to us by the Late Donar Bloodaxe. in this Ritual Bath we wash away the past good or bad ".. as I speak I gently take your hands and turns you so i present you to your Jarl and using my 2 hands I would scoop the warm water and pour it over your head, "in this amazing tradition we wash away your past liife so you have room to beginin your new life here with Us"... as I speak I continue to scoop and pour the water over your dark head ...

(23:07:57 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~laughing, i close it back up~ don't like it, my Jarl? we can change~

(23:09:01 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Watches you with a proud, loving smile as dagna begins...

(23:10:20 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: ~i look to you, smiling as i listen to what you are saying, taking it all in. i turn towards my Jarl as you take my hands and turn me. i close my eyes as the water spills over my head then trickles down my face, not wiping it off. i actually loved what you were saying, but remain silent, loving how wonderful the warm water feels on my naked flesh~

(23:11:20 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~i can just feel You watching me, which brings a brighter smile to my lips, my eyes, and even that look makes me tremble with joy~

(23:18:03 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Cups my hands and gathers up water, doing as dagna does allowing it to cascade down over your body.

"Now, you have no past be it good or bad. Now we begin anew you and I. We have been welcomed and accepted here as if their own. Now, you are as much a part of every bond here as they are part of your kajira, all sister slaves. Past Masters or Mistresses no longer exist. Our past issues and misunderstanding are washed away as grime from a beautiful body. As I would stand by my brothers here, so they will stand by me, and all our slaves North or South."

Stops cascading water over you, "Take a deep breath of air mine."

(23:19:43 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~As You take water and pour it over my head, i hear Your voice and smile at the words. i was so glad to hear what You were saying, then finally taking a deep breath i open my eyes and just blink away any droplets that remain tumbling down over my face~

(23:28:13 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: i nodded for you to take on the next part and stepped back ever so slightly knowing this is a beautiful tradition especially when done from Owner to bond, waiting till she comes up for air

(23:30:18 )
RAGNAR

==near the hot springs==
says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: As you take the deep breath, I immerse you in the water, then allows your face to rise up from beneath the surface.

"As the warmth of the spring waters hold comfort, and buoy up my beauty, So will our new added family of Scagnar will embrace you as no other has, just as these warm waters embrace. By the same token, so my beauty will embrace her new family addition also, and make us all stronger. This water let you know that you do not walk alone."

Looks over to dagna, "As her new sister, place hands upon her and we will raise her up together."

(23:30:27 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: she sank under herself and pushed the water from her face and eyes, remembering when Jonas did my bath and i couldn't help the warmth inside her chest and the tightening of her belly that made me tingle with happiness

(23:31:21 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: i smiled and floated softly forward and placed my hands upon her shoulders lookin over her head at you

(23:32:20 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~urged down into the heated comfort of the water, i close my eyes again, then when my head comes up, i am loving this so much, then i remain in the water, for the most part, but for my face~

(23:32:39 )
RAGNAR

says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: Nods and smiles warmly...

(23:32:53 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: ~feeling the softness of your hands on my shoulders, i smile to you, too, thankfully~

(23:33:15 )
RAGNAR

says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: Looks at my beautiful dancer, and begins to lift to stand you up once again.

(23:35:04 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: ~my eyes meet Yours as You lift me to stand, the feeling of warm fingers which actually are the trickles of water, move down over my breasts, belly, leaving the want for more, the water felt so nice, but what You were doing, made me feel....incredible and so loved~

(23:35:34 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: winks smiling so happy to see your Jarl want to do this for you ..... you are new siren{RgR} i smiled broadly

(23:38:26 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: ~i smile even more, loving what i hear, but then i have always been siren{RgR} but knowing i'm born anew, in a way, it makes my heart beat with the joy i hold dear inside~

(23:42:26 )
RAGNAR

says to ALL: Wraps my arms around mine hugging you to me, kissing your head.

Then turns to dagna, hugging her as well before lifting her hands kissing them, "My thanks for instructing me in this. It means more to me than you know."

(23:44:10 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: & dagna: ~i say softly~ i am siren{RgR} slave of Ragnar, Jarl of Scagnar ~i say as You put Your arms around me and hugging me to Your hard body, smiling at the kiss to my head, when watching as You hug dagna, i smile and step over, to hug her, too, whispering~ Thank you, from me, also......sister

(23:44:51 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

says to RAGNAR | | | | | | | | |: she flushed... i am very proud to assist you in sirens bath Jarl, your most welcome i am happy to be allowed to serve she smiles

(23:45:16 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: already done *smiles* thank you, again, so much, from my heart

(23:47:20 )
dagna{IoS}
Isle of Scagnar
Bondmaid

says to -siren-{RgR}-1st Girl-~p: hugs you with warmth back to you and and Your Jarl , your both very welcome...welcome home siren{RgR} slave of Ragnar, Jarl of Scagnar!... I grinned

(23:48:37 )
-siren-
{RgR}
-1st Girl-
~pagar/slave trainer~
~healing slave~

says to dagna{IoS}Isle of Scagna: ~smiles even more, so thankful for who you are~

siren

Re: New Life
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 04:22:11 PM »
i'm so glad this was saved, i have it, also, so as Dagna said, i can read it over and over.  Thank you, my Jarl, my Master, and thank you, again, Dagna for making this so special to me, to us.  i have been blessed.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: New Life
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 10:53:42 PM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*