Author Topic: Mistress Muse  (Read 1570 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Mistress Muse
« on: October 11, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »
~pounces on my Mistress and hugs Her tight placeing a kiss on Her cheek, Yours loves You my Mistress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kadi{LM}
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline LadyMuse

Re: Mistress Muse
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 05:39:36 PM »
*gets pounced and huggles ya all up before dashing off to class...My last one till Sat.* Love you My kadibear.*S*

LM

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 10:42:05 PM »
bounces up and down cos maybe she will catch You tonight, and my Mistress she washed Ya smalls the other day and caught some thralls trying to pinch Them said they wanted to make some sort of kite, kadi sent them off with a flea in the ears, ~smiles~

Your kadi{LM}
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 07:58:40 AM »
*LOL* give them thralls the run Mine *winks and hugs* I am off to spend the day at the daycare...but I should be on tonight *kotc and hugs* if I don't pass out that is *LOL* Love you.

LM

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 05:00:30 PM »
snuggles under her furs to keep the chill out and whispers

night night my Mistress Yours loves You so very much

Your kadi xxxxxxxxxx

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 05:20:02 PM »
*kisses your cheek softly and snuggles ya close* love you too Mine and sorry I missed you by like half and hour! *L*

LM