Author Topic: Just because...lol  (Read 1393 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Just because...lol
« on: June 01, 2013, 06:49:35 AM »
One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible violations of the driving-under-the-influence laws. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. Then sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

Everyone else left the bar and drove off.

Finally as he started his engine and began to pull away the police officer stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test.

The results showed a reading of 0.0 The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.

The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For every idiot proof system devised, a new, improved idiot will arise to overcome it."
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Just because...lol
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:58:49 AM »
that is cute..i needed a few of them when i was growing up and drinking alot..but thoses days are over for me...but they were alot of fun ( until the next morning )

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 12:45:48 PM »
LOL...That's got to go on facebook...*goes to post*
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 01:25:09 PM »
*Le gHasP*..O.O oh flayme you BAD girl you! lol

NS; hahaha. right on.
i found a shitload more. going to keep randomly posting them in this thread.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-