Medieval > Castle MacLaaran

William's Troublesome Trip

(1/6) > >>

WilliamTaillur:
Here is a planned RP to add more excitement to MacLaaran.

RT, I will be away from MacLaaran for a couple of weeks and attending a Renaissance fair. Thought this would be good to RP something happening to William that required searches and difficult recovery of an injured William.  Time line to consider:

Sept. 9th, William leaves for Port Endinburgh for supplies requested by Damiana, Kyle and Serenity.
Sept 12th, Concerns that William nay heard from and the port is nay that far away... start searches.
Sept 13th, Someone remembers that William was considering creating a new and more direct route between.
Sept 16th, Damiana gets lost in Her searching for William as She tries to follow a gut feeling.

The rest of the timeline will be determined by RT and interaction of all involved.
Remember, once William is found, will take a few days to figure out how to recover Him safely.
End result: William under the care of His Love, Herbalist Damiana, and back in MacLaaran near Sept 26th.

Feel free to add your own twists and fun to this interactive RP including Y/yer own failed search efforts, descriptions of regular path searches, messengers with various vague reports, having troubles in camps or dusk travels, hearing voices, etc. Use your imagination.

WilliamTaillur:
Williams log: September 4th
Kyle requested a barrel each of the 6 common sizes of nails and a calculated six wagon loads of iron for His carriage Shoppe.
Serenity requested a bolt of Italian Silk.
As a matter of routine, William also chose to check for uncommon herbs for Damiana; some printing supplies for Praegorn; and specialty wines and ales for Tristham and Gray.
William made His plans to depart MacLaaran for Port Edinburgh on Sept 7th while looking over maps o the terrain in the library, checking for a possible shorter route to the port.  Very few knew of this idea for an alternate route.

WilliamTaillur:
Sept. 5th found William sketching several different possible routes through the rugged terrain of which He pocketed two He wished to try. The other three were set aside with the original maps in the library for future reference.
Later that day, William was putting together all the supplies He needed for His trip and prepared a message to Port Edinburgh with the following message:

To Mine trusted Friend and Harbor Master, Sullivan

I will be making a personal trip to pick up supplies for MacLaaran.  Please have in ready seven 4-team wagons and two extra horses.  Supplies include:
     A barrel each of the six common sizes o nails
     Six wagon loads o various iron for a carriage shoppe
     Printers ink and commonly needed supplies
     A barrel each of the five commonly requested imported ales.
     10 crates of a variety bottled fine imported wines. Be sure three are of the north country's finest rose wine.

Please check the incomming merchant ships for a few bolts of Italian silk.  I will look over the bolts upon arrival.

The messenger will give Ye fair payment.  As always, Tis a pleasure working with Ye.  Will see Ye in a few days.

William Taillur
MacLaaran Castle

The message was then closed and sealed.  Payment with the message was given to a trusted messenger. After ensuring the messenger was fed and supplied with his needs, the messenger was sent on his way.

the bug:
((*grumbles somewhat about ren faires and inaccuracy and such things*))

WilliamTaillur:
(( perhaps not accurate as you see it .. bug.. or is it cow... *chuckles at your quote line* .. and closer than a few other fairs I could attend.. LOL ))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version