Medieval > Castle MacLaaran

Happy Anniversary

(1/2) > >>

TimTheEnchanter:
Repeated here for those who were not able to be with us last evening, July 26, 2007 at MacLaaran...

L/ladies and G/gentlemen... If I could have your attention for a moment please.

I would like us to recognize something this evening.

We have tonight, here in the great hall, an occasion to celebrate... We have with us two people who have been there for each other, and been there for MacLaaran many a year.  They have been a constant in a sea of change.  They have stood together, and stood to make MacLaaran proud.  How many people have they greeted upon entering MacLaaran?  We'll never know.  How many strangers have they welcomed into our home, encouraging them, and convincing them that this should be their home as well?  Again, I can not count, because I was one of those strangers  (( I know, stranger than most some of you might say )).

Nobles come and go.  Commoners come and go.  Servants come (( look I spelled that right )) and go.  And through it all one couple remains committed to MacLaaran, but more importantly to each other.  Tonight... I'd like us A/all to to congratulate, on this their 10th Anniversary... Kyle and lava.

Isolda:
Congratulations Kyle and lava! a relationship to look towards for advice on how to do it *S* I will try to stop by to give congrats in person *S*

Lord Gray:
*wonders how I can top the gift of a swing*....Hmmmmmm

Praegorn:
~pats the back of yur head~ You'll think of something ole chum! ~lol~

Lord Gray:
*grins*...What..One spanking wasn't enuff for ya?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version