Medieval > Castle MacLaaran

The New Olde MacLaaran Herald

(1/12) > >>

Praegorn:
This is the new edition of the MacLaaran village's Herald, the occasional paper where all the news that's fit to print will be published....or embellished for entertainment's sake....which ever strikes a better tune with our readers.  Enjoy at your own risk!

Any rebuttals or differences of accountings are welcome to be published in the Opinions section...subject to editorial review of course
;D ;D ;D    Any objections to the presentation or actual historical accuracy of this fyne service shall be directed to our entertainment director (because obviously, this is for entertainment only!)

-Praegorn
 Proud owner and Editor of
 the village's fynest (and only) newspaper

Praegorn:

spiorad:
* making her way thru t'village wondering whit t'odd looks she be getting be about till she stumbles across a copy of t'papers...pale blue eyes blinking..giggles softly whispering* sensually quiet spi?...flips thru tae see whit t'photo's be of.....

Sir Kyle:
*chuckling as I read the latest issue o' the Herald. Of course, pending sale o' the Iron Lance Inn was the primary column on the first page. I had t' laugh at the references t' Lady Aspen, the previous owner. I liked the picture o' spiorad and that lamb gave Me a little grin, too*

TimTheEnchanter:
surely spi is a "page 3" girl... (( check your Brit tabloids for the reference ))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version