Medieval > Castle MacLaaran

My Journey...

(1/2) > >>

AlexisRose:
*biting my finger gently as I glance about the cottage one last time, making sure I've packed everything I will need on my journey.  Nodding to myself once I'm satisfied that I have not forgotten anything, carefully closing the chest.  Smoothing my skirt as I turn and walk out the door, squinting as the afternoon sun beats against my face, smiling softly as I near the carriage driver*  "I believe all is ready, ye can load my trunk at yer convenience"....*gazing at him as he nods and heads toward the cottage, watching him step heavily across the cobble walk....I move slowly along the fence lining the property, my hand gently moving across the scalloped pattern of posts....stopping long enough to pick a flower, pinning it behind my ear.  Turning sharply as the carriage driver interrupts my thoughts to let me know all is ready and waiting for me.  I hastily make my way to the carriage, taking the drivers hand as he helps me inside.  Instructing him to stop by the Castle as I have a message to deliver*.....

*Stepping inside the Great Hall, making my way to Kyle and lava's chamber, slipping the small parchment underneath the door*...

"Dear Kyle,
It would seem life pulls me elsewhere at the moment.  I am unable to give many details as I know very few myself.  I must be away for awhile, and am quite unsure of the extent of my absence. 
I've left instructions for a keeper to look after the cottage and board there should I not return before winter sets in.
I only ask that you also keep a watchful eye on the cottage, and if cyn should return please let her know the road will eventually lead me back home.....
My Sincerest Thanks,
Alexis"

*Returning to the carriage as the driver helps me inside once again, nodding softly as he asks if all is well and we should continue on our way.  Keeping a close eye on the cottage and MacLaaran as they both disappear in the distance.*

Sir Kyle:
*reading the message Lexi left under Our chamber doors.... thinking that I hope the trip works to Her advantage... making a note to check on the cottage in the woods periodically*

Praegorn:
Prae watched as Lady Alexis passed by in the village on her way to the castle.  From the looks of the baggage laiden upon the carriage, he guessed that she was to be traveling somewhere and for a goodly while.  But where? he pondered, thinking he'd look into that later that day....

Sir Tristram:
receiv'n word from one of M'guards that the Lady Alexis has packed and left the village, I thank him for the news, and start to wonder just where her journey might be tak'n her?  then giv'n him orders to see to it that her cottage is watched o'er every day until she returns.   tak'n  a seat and start'n  to think of what the reasons might be that had her just up and leave so quickly

hana:
* Whispering with one of the girls and frowning. Brushing hands over the heavy skirt and whipsering* What do you mean no one knows why? *Shakes her head* Well it doesn't seem like her is all...*Listening more and rising* I'll see what I can find out, I do wish her the best and safe travels. *Heads down one of the darker corridors*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version