Author Topic: slave known as saphyre  (Read 2698 times)

Offline ~Dylan~

slave known as saphyre
« on: June 12, 2006, 09:22:31 PM »

The slave known as saphyre has been released, was given proper FW clothing, and fifteen pieces of silver upon her release to start her life over again, her slave papers were drawn up by me noting her brand, and her piercing, and she was brought by tarn back to one of the Fairs.

~Dylan~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: slave known as saphyre
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 06:42:47 AM »
So... the slave un-shelved to be officially released, and she will be continuing on Gor with the same persona, now as a FW? 

Just trying to get it straight so I can adjust the webpages accordingly.  I did have saphy under the shelved list, in case she decided to return to us.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
simply note the girl was released and all is well.

makes matters easier for all.

Catylynn

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 06:37:11 PM »
If you wished to know all you had to do was PM me , I would have been happy to clear it up or you couold have even ask Dylan or Rags  .. There was no need for the riddle of the FW ......  saphyre / Desert Cat  is STILL shelved but thanks for asking...

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 07:06:09 PM »
I belive the malice in Your post Desert Cat was uncalled for...it was simply a question of clarification for our Webpages that was asked about....nothing in ANY of the previous posts was malicious.

LM

Catylynn

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 07:48:32 PM »
Muse

personally , What you see doesnt concern me ....  I have spoken my peace and let a message for Ragnar , I do wish you well ...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 10:00:37 PM »
Yanno... now I'm pissed.  I've never posted a single snide thing TO you or ABOUT you, so to assume that I was being nasty and to post with such venom was entirely unmitigated.  My question was asked from a webmaster's point of view, which I made clear in my post. 

As for the "riddle of the FW" -- apparently, you must think I have some personal interest in the life and times of the Gorean formerly known as saphyre.  Allow me to personally set you straight:  I don't give a shit, unless it impacts my webpage maintenance..  My life is busy enough without keeping track of your piddling little virtual time adventures.

Furthermore, until your extremely rude post, I had no idea what your new name was -- whether Desert Cat, Desert Storm, Dolly, Peaches, Larry, Moe, or Curly -- so how the hell was I supposed to privately message a character name of which I had no knowledge?  And if I HAD known your new name, I still wouldn't have bothered, considering that when you shelved, you specifically asked that you NOT be pm'd.  Make up your fuckin' mind, yeah?  Oh, and while you're at it, how about you drop the 'tude?  I think I now have a 'tude big enough for both of us.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 11:01:15 PM by ~ delilah ~ {K} »

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 12:45:20 AM »
note to herself

dont piss dee off when she not done anything to deserve it

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Catylynn

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 05:38:57 AM »
REGARDLESS of what you thought, I didnt like your words ........ Is that plain and simple enough for you ??? Good, cause I think I have made my point .. Perhaps You didnt mean to sound that way , but ya did .....and its not the first time ...so instead of saying *yanno , I didnt mean it that way * you come here and say your pissed . * laughs* dont you think you could have simply asked ........" is saphyre here or not ?"  Dylans words were clear, he released saphyre , in whatever fashion no longer mattered as I wasnt here .. right ?........so ...end of story

as far as tude .. You havent enough touched the surface , this was me being pleasant ... Now you can go back to your ohhh so busy life that my post seemed to have interrupted .

as far as I am concerned its done..

stay cool , its going to be a hot summer ! 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 09:56:43 AM »

enough....

Mysta

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 05:23:03 AM »
*bites back what I was about to explode....and smiles and hugs dee....
yep...she will always be My first choice as defense attorney should I ever screw up!*laughs*
Gorlawyers...book 27...

there are some you miss, when they leave, and, some...youre much happier, that they have done so...
*huggles*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 04:53:40 PM »
*cocks an eyebrow and wonders what was unclear about "enough"?*