Author Topic: Initial Orders Filled.....  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Arlon

Initial Orders Filled.....
« on: February 10, 2008, 05:59:13 AM »
For Sister Nexhias: One case Sul paga topical disinfectant. Delivered late last night by thrall courier. (Sorry for the delay, had to rush to make it to work on time yesterday morning...) If you actually plan to drink this stuff Sis, I strongly recommend doing so with water or a chaser; to which end, I included a bottle of good ka-la-na wine to soothe Your throat.

For Brother Faramir: Two cases good red wine. Also delivered late last night by thrall. Also two bottles good drinking paga. Enjoy:)

...Arlon

kelsey

Re: Initial Orders Filled.....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »
Reminder form the Medical Wagon:

We don't use paga to disinfect wounds.  We have antiseptic solution for that.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 04:50:36 PM »
Reminder from the funny dept:

Arlon mentioned that he was using it to clean the counters and tables in His clan wagon.......... and Nexi is gonna drink it.......

Offline Arlon

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 06:14:31 AM »
Kels -- You're entirely correct of course, We do not use it for wounds. It is however perfectly acceptable as a topical for cleaning surfaces in the Clan wagon so I don't have to waste real antiseptic that I might need for its intended purpose. Besides which, I would rather take the chance of something accidentally being flavored with Sul paga, which is potable, than with medical antiseptic which most assuredly is not.  Besides which, as Shoko pointed out Nexi does indeed intend to drink it -- which is why I sent Her a free "chaser" so She doesn't ruin Her vocal chords with that rotgut.  That stuff's so strong even I won't drink it and I'm the one who made it :P

...Arlon

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 06:16:42 PM »
As it were Master, aisling is a tad curious about something... there is One in particular who favors Sul paga above all else... would it be possibly be within aisling's means to order some for His own private stash??? she is sure that with the cold weather, it would warm Him thoroughly from the inside when He is out and about and without the comfort of a slave's body to keep Him warm.

{i hope this is acceptably posted in the correct thread; if not, i do beg Your pardon for my own error}

With love and well wishes,
aisling

Offline Arlon

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 09:11:37 PM »
It is acceptable, aisling :) I do have a specific thread for orders in the Clan Information section, but that one tends to get overlooked so i will gladly accept orders here as well.
 I actually do have one case of the Sul paga left in the freight wagon, aside from the couple of bottles I keep in the Clan wagon for cleaning the counters with. It is not impossible that something can be arranged so that your Master can have the Sul paga He so enjoys. (No more will be made until we reach the wintering Camp because the still has been packed away for Migration, but what I do have in the freight wagon is available for sale.)

......Arlon

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »
nods smiling
Very good news, Master... aisling thanks You kindly for Your assistance