Author Topic: FW August 19, 2007  (Read 2748 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
FW August 19, 2007
« on: August 19, 2007, 08:02:13 AM »
“The slave girl must honestly expose her needs,” I said. “The hypocrisy of the free woman, her concealment, her subterfuges, her lies, are not permitted to the female slave.”

Explorers 328

Sisters..... do explain what this mean to you from the viewpoint of your character.

Karanis

Re: FW August 19, 2007
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »
first off, the entire quote kind of sets Me off.....the second part anyway.....

hypocrasy, concealment, lies........are not part of Me........subterfuges, yes, to a point, and I'm very good at it, but I never lie, I dont have to.

the way I see the difference.....between slave and Myself, and My Sisters, is how W/we choose to show beauty, and how W/we decide to show O/our interpretation of it.....

slaves are in fact the most free, and attain the most beautiful level and basest form of beauty that a female can portray, it is how they themselves in their own conscience and awake state of consciousness display their idea of beauty....to be seen in full view, displaying their heart, their fire, their belly, their outward state of open beauty, a female slave is the epitome of carnal physical outward devotional touchable tangible right in front of Y/you display of beauty in its purest form.

FreeWomen, Myself included, choose to show beauty in a different way.  We are no better, no worse, simply different in how We choose to define and display the beauty within Ourselves. There is no hypocrasy, no lies, no concealment.  I am Who I am, within the allowances given to Me by My Ubar and Companion.  We are not in fact as "free" to show it as a slave, just that We use different "tools" to define beauty.  My tools are for instance......when I dine with My Warrior, I may make a point of lifting My sleeve enough to show beautifully tanned skin, or maybe while sitting on the porch railing, I may make the cut in the leather skirt slide a bit to show a well toned muscular and tanned calf, or if I'm wearing My sleeveless vest as it is hot, I may wring out a water soaked cloth over My forehead, letting the water drip.....wherever the drops may lead...........LEADING into, and letting the "imaginations" work for the rest.......these are not lies, not hypocracies........not even subterfuges......they simply are a different way to define beauty......

I lead into things, I express subtleties.......

subtlety is entirely different than subterfuge.

there are also different forms of expression specifically in facial tones, expressions, twitches, raises, body posture.....a raised eyebrow, a corner of the mouth twitching, a simple jaw set or twitch in the jaw muscle, a slight raising of the veins in the neck....these all still point out physical attributes, and give a clue as to what may be going on, or what is about to happen, it simply is a different interpretation of the blatantly obvious.

I feel as long as a I, as a FreeWoman, and My Sisters, and the female slaves of this camp, stay true to T/theirselves, and Myself, and maintain a positive outlook of T/their and My O/own beauty, O/our definitions and expressions of that beauty will ring true to form no matter the P/position.

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 04:58:59 PM »
to Me...as a Free Woman..this means..and yeah I know I am not the typical FW by any means but a FW is not allowed to show many things that a slave must not hide. If a slave covers her passion, her sensuality, sexuality, her need for contact, her need for a man, the utter base almost animalistic primal core of herself.

The Free Woman is nothing but a web of intricately woven controls and deceits. She is born with them mixed into herbeing. Do not show the needs that pulse within you, even within the privacy of the wagon or chamber many women still find it difficult to strip away that veneer they live in the open and be more than a cold calculating FW with the man they are mated to.

It is nt so much a lie to others but a lie to themselves, a denial of the truth of their womanhood, not a denial of slavery because I do not believe every woman is, in truth, a slave inside, but I do believe that every woman is in their depeest core a passionate being. It does not matter if they wear steel or not but it does matter if they imprison their passion. Some women are slaves to Men others are slaves to themselves, to the restrictions they place on themselves to keep the facade they are trained to live within.

Tuchuk women are blessed to be granted a chance to be more passionate be they free or slave, a freedom to be fierce and proud, although the free women do not blatantly flaunt their sensuality like the slaves do, it can be felt by their mates when the wagon door has closed.

Women are not liars, women do not live in the hypocrisy of a world of frigidness and touchless love, they carefully conceal themselves in veils and robes, they don the dress and leather, they speak the wit and display their emotions tenderly or softly and in their own way weave as deep as spell as any slave of passion by what is not blantantly displayed but, of what is so mysteriously not seen

We leave it to our sisters in slavery, those proud women who wear the steel so well to walk openly in the sleek dark and pale skin, the silk and leather that bares the heat, the hunger we dare not display to suit our mens needs under the sky where we only muse and smile. We wait in our webs of hypocricy and control and welcome our men home at night with the smell of the slaves upon them and love them still...that is the passion and subterfuges of the free woman, to love the men without compromise and jealousy.
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Karanis

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »
interesting thought......the whole love without compromise or jealousy........a good additional thread to start.....not here, cause it isnt directly related........well......it is kind of........

but the exploration of that statement in and of itself would be a good topic as well........

as I Myself have always never had a problem.....and am lucky enough to belong to a wagon that just has the perfect chemistry, it honestly isnt even a bit of work......it just .....is.

((now rt that would be a whole different story LOLOLOL, hell no you touch another woman you're gone pal LOL look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall you want and ogle all you want and comment all you want cause you wouldnt be healthy if you didnt at least look and comment, but wholly hell if you ever touch............never..........ever.... let me find out LOL))

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 04:49:38 PM »
“The slave girl must honestly expose her needs,” I said. “The hypocrisy of the free woman, her concealment, her subterfuges, her lies, are not permitted to the female slave.”

Explorers 328

First off, I looked up the words in dictionary.com.  Hypocrisy, meaning a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.  Subterfuge, meaning an artifice or expedient used to evade a rule, escape a consequence, hide something, etc.

What it is saying, in my opinion, is that the slave girl isn't allowed or permitted to hide any of her feelings, be those feelings of sexual needs, anger, frustration etc. However, the Free Woman of Gor, being who she is, is permitted to hide those feelings by whatever means she deems necessary. She may lie about her feelings, she may hide her feelings, or she may simply use a Gorean law or rule to negate her feelings.  A Free Woman may love a Free Man, though not companioned to him. She does not have to be truthful about those feelings. She may lie and say, yeah, I like him, because he's a brother within our Tuchuk family, but love him, haaaa, never. Yet deep down, she has the same yearnings as a slave, to be loved and held, but she cannot express those feelings.  She may be the Free Woman, but a slave is truly the free one, free to express her emotions and feelings.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Tira

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »
My thoughts on this are much the same as My Heart-Sis Jo's...A FW has all the same needs, wants and desires as the kajira does but in this Gorean society the fact that She doesn't wear steel keeps her from being able to show any of those feelings. Some FW can hide these so well, that even She is almost unaware of having them, finding them below Her station in life to possess such, a part of Her detaches itself in order to maintain Her status. Still in Her heart, Her deepest part, all those needs and wants are there...otherwise when One is collared, even though it is usually not by Her choice...all that is beneath, awaiting the freedom to be revealed. Slavery does indeed give freedom to a girl that the FW never is allowed.