Author Topic: Madison kidnapped  (Read 3276 times)

Offline quiet one

Madison kidnapped
« on: May 29, 2005, 06:28:55 AM »
(anyone who wants to get in on this r/p is welcome...please talk to either Rachor myself so we can bring you up-to-date with the story line...thanks...~S~)

http://secretme.proboards45.com/index.cgi?board=roleplay&action=display&num=1117373209

...the power to do good comes from deep within your soul...

Offline Joe Friday

• NYPD Robbery/Homicide Detective
Re: Madison kidnapped
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 05:01:30 PM »
Capt. Ryan assigned Dara and me to the Frank Costa murder case. Dara was away the last couple days so after a short conversation with the two police officers that were at the scene of the crime, I drove up to Marcus Gavrey Park in Harlem. I wanted to speak to the one woman that told the police officers she saw the shooting.

I entered the address they gave me, a flat at 601 124th street. Walked up one flight and knocked on the door of apartment 2A. Mrs. Mancini invited me inside and gave me a glass of iced tea as we talked.

She was very helpful, showing me the window where she watched the shooting. She said she knew the victim, Frank Costa quiet well, that he lived across the hall in 2B. They often sat together on that park bench and chatted. Luckily, she wasn't down there yet when those two men drove up in a white van, got out, argued with Frank then shot him.

She told me the name of the woman she said they abducted, Madison Cirillo. I never blinked at the name but it did concern me. I knew that Domenic Cirillo, The Quiet Don, had retired and moved back to Sicily. If this woman was a relative, this case just changed.

Mrs. Mancini said that Maddie often stopped by to talk to Frank, even brought him little gifts. She had offered him money but he refused. That was her little Miata still parked in the street. I knew that Jeff Mallard was checking the license plate on the Miata .

She said that Frank wasn't a druggie, but she did say he liked to bet on the NBA games. Maybe they were trying to collect a losing bet. It sounded like they only grabbed Madison because she saw the killing. For all we know she's already dead.

I knew Jeff had already checked out Frank Costa's apartment. I could talk with him later. Mrs. Mancini said with her bad eyes she might not recognize the two killers, but agreed to come dowm for a line up if we ever caught them.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 05:05:02 PM by Joe Friday »

Offline quiet one

...the power to do good comes from deep within your soul...

Offline Lindsay Davis

• NY Times Gossip Columnist
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:19:49 AM »
After taking Diego's call, I headed straight over to Mrs. Mancini's apartment. She opened the door saying, "Oh, Lindsay Davis, the gossip columnist that's sleeping with the new Don, Diego Farina."

She offered me a cup of cinnamon tea and I chose the kitchen table for our little talk, it seemed more homey and I knew immediately she was lonely and wanted company. I promised not to print our discussion in my column and relaxed to let her ramble on and on. It's wasn't long before I had what Diego wanted.

Turns out that Mrs. Mancini held back some key information from Joe Friday. She was the one that called Domenic Cirillo regarding the shooting and kidnapping. She was a good friend of Frank Costa and was aware of how sick he was. She knew Maddie from the frequent visits she had with Frank. She also knew that Frank was short of cash and had been placing heavy wagers on the NBA games with borrowed money. The bad news was he lost when the Pistons defeated the Pacers in the playoffs.

Apparently, he was spreading the bets around and Mancini thinks those two thugs might have been working for a nasty woman named Bobbie Cavallio, a bookie nearby in Harlem.

I called Diego and gave him the info over the phone.

Offline Diego Farina

• Genovese Enterprises
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 09:36:14 AM »
On Monday I met with Domenic Cirillo in Madison's 24th floor suite. I shared the information Lindsay had obtained from Mrs. Mancini. I offered help in locating his daughter, but we needed to move fast. If they find out who she is they might feed her to the fish.

Offline Joe Friday

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 10:37:45 PM »
On Monday two major things happened in New York City. Madison Cirillo amazingly returned uninjured, and somebody killed three people and burned down a house with a bookie shop in the rear rooms. What a surprise!

At least we discovered that the man who murdered poor Frank Costa was one of those dead men. The pistol in Vinny Vestario's hand was indeed the weapon that killed Frank. So I guess what goes around comes around.

There's not enough evidence left in that burned down crap house to ever arrest and convict the killers, but at least whoever did that dirty deed, removed three people that really didn't deserve to live. Life moves on.

Offline Diego Farina

• Genovese Enterprises
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 10:41:48 PM »
Amen, Joe.

I saw Domenic off today as he headed back to Sicily. He asked me to look after his wild young daughter, Madison.  I promised to do my best.

Offline Joe Friday

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 03:58:11 PM »
On Tuesday I wrapped up the Frank Costa murder case by interviewing Madison Cirillo. I got just what I expected out of her, nothing. She claims she was blindfolded the whole time after they tossed her in that van until she was dropped off at Carnegie Hill.

She did confirm that she's Domenic Cirillo's daughter, as Dara and I expected. Those Sicilians just refuse to talk.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 04:00:17 PM by Joe Friday »