Author Topic: Columbia University  (Read 2948 times)

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
Columbia University
« on: May 30, 2005, 10:51:44 PM »
((posted as Amy Bilson))

Today I met a Columbia University student named Kelsey Gonzales, and for some strange reason I asked her to move in with me at our women's dormitory. I did enjoy a few months alone after Nella Woods passed away, but it is nice to have a partner in the dorm.

I'm hoping that Ben really wants that second date. I'm hoping that Eve and Dex resolve their differences. I'm hoping we all eventually graduate and move on successfully in life. But most of all, I hope we have some fun along the way.

Getting kissed goodnight this evening by Gino when he dropped me off was fun.

Offline quiet one

Re: Columbia University
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 08:37:08 AM »
(as Madison)

Luckily all her classes were in the morning...giving her plenty of time to got to the Four in the afternoons and staying most evening still close...she was learning how things ran...she only hoped Tammi wouldn't hate all the calls she was making...

She had been at the Four last night and managed to meet Ben's "lady friend" Elspeth...she was nice...though she didn't seem to pleased with Ben...she got called away for something or other and then there was some other woman who showed up...Maddie couldn't help notice how handsome Ben was and she was surprised by those sudden feelings of attraction...she wa sin love with Josh...wanted to spend the rest of her life with him really...so why these feeling...hmmm...she had better just steer clear of him for now until she has a better grip on things....
...the power to do good comes from deep within your soul...

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 10:20:58 AM »
((Posted as Amy Bilson))

I was just hanging out at home on Wednesday afternoon when Ben called, asking if I wanted a nice little ice cream parlor date. Instead, I invited him to sneak up in my dorm room where we could share a pint of Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries. He popped in, locked the door and we enjoyed a nice long talk on my off white sofa,

Offline quiet one

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 04:58:27 AM »
(as Madison)

After a boring day of classes she had gone to the Four to finish up looking over the reports and numbers of the last few months...after working for a little while she had decided to go down and grab some lunch...however she ran into Ben...who was looking for Diego...or was he...

Long and short of it is she had lunch with him...and during that lunch came the conversation of her having placed a hand upon his thigh the other night...she denied it at first but then admitted to him that yes she did indeed do it...even though he is seeing Elspeth and she Josh the two had agreed to begin something and see where it goes...who knows...she has his card and his cell number...and she won't wait long before giving him a call that's for sure...it's a strange feeling for her....she has never been one to see someone when she was already involved with another...this would be a first...but she was very attracted to this man...

Offline quiet one

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 05:06:00 AM »
(as Madison)

After receiving the call from Ben yesterday she was slightly nervous...though as usual it didn't show...she was very calm on the outside something she had learned from watching her father...though growing up with him she had always known when he was nervous which is when she would talk to him and learn about his life...she had a very special bond with her father something that people do not understand just thinking of her as his "bastard daughter"...though really she has never known who her mother was...but that is another story...

Ben had called while she was at the Palm Court with Lindsay and Rachel...so she pretended the call was about business...they agreed to meet at Ben's place...after she left she went home and spent the afternoon deciding what to wear and all that stuff...seeing as Josh was away that made things easier for her...surprisingly she did not even give Josh a thought...

Once she went to Ben's place she was not surprised at his apartment...it was very masculine and very much what she had thought it would be...Ben offered her wine and had prepared a cheese tray as well...then things changed...Ben received a call from Diego that he had to take just as his other phone began ringing...she was asked to answer it and at first it was thought to be a wrong number...then the phone rang again...picking it up and hearing the same voice...it was only moments before she realized it was Elspeth...as Ben finished up on the phone with Diego she told him it was El and handed him the phone...making her way to his bedroom where she waited to give him privacy...

it wasn't long before he came in...a kiss was shared...a kiss full of sparks and electricity and lust...she wouldn't have denied him anything that night...but it was Ben who stopped...asked her about her father and Diego and Josh...this was the first time she had thought about Josh since her call from Ben....though she still does not know what her father and Diego have to do with things she has some thinking to do about Josh...she knows she loves him but she also has feelings for Ben which she cannot explain...

at 20 she is a girl who has pretty much always gotten what she wanted and will use whatever is in her power to get it...and lets face it...she holds some power...not just with her looks but with her family...he father would do anything for her...she is also a girl whom has a great deal of relationship experience...and Ben's age is not even a factor in this relationsip or whatever you want to call it...

she be seeing Ben again at the Geno meeting on Tuesday...she will not call him but wait...if he calls her fine...Josh will be home in a few days and from there she can see how things go...her father had many mistresses through out his life...would it be so wrong for her to do the same...

Offline quiet one

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 06:39:28 AM »
(as Madison)

Classes had finished and she had wanted to go home and shower as the day had been so sticky...as she got out of the shower and dressed she received a call from Ben...he wanted to pop over and talk about a few things...feeling rather uneasy about this thinking the worst she did what she usually did when nervous...she kept busy...making sandwiches and getting the diningroom set for lunch before he came...

Once he arrived she could not help but feel a her faint blushes kiss those olive cheeks...she knew she was attracted to this man but why...and what of her feelings for Josh...they were still there...she was confused...

Ben told her that he mentioned that Maddie had been at Ben's the night before and that Diego approved of the budding what ever it was...Ben also seems worried about her father...though she knows as long as she is happy that is all her father cares about...soon they wound up on the couch like lust filled teenagers kissing and the like...easily she would have let Ben take her to bed had it not been for his cell ringing...there was trouble...big trouble at one of the sights and he had to go...though not before she left him with a kiss at the door...that kiss channeling all the lust and passion she was feeling...she watched him get on the elevator then closed and locked the door with the bar...leaning against the door she let her hands and fingers explore her body as she tried to tame that wanton lust that he had left her with...

Showering once again she headed to the Four to get busy on her afternoon staying well into the wee hours of the morning...Tuesday would be the meeting and she would again see him...she knew it wouldn't be long before he bedded her...and she was willing to let it happen...she not only wanted it but it some way she needed it too...which only confused her more...

Offline quiet one

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 07:00:03 AM »
(as Maddie)

stirring she looked over at the clock and groaned...she had an early class and here she was still in bed as Ben's warm body pressed to her...slowly she slid from the bed and left him there to sleep...she knew he didn't get enough as it was so she didn't dare wake him...grabbing her dress she went to the door...wiggling into the form fitted outfit she grabbed the attache case and left heading down stairs to catch a cab and head back to her place hopefully she would be able to grab a quick shower and not be too late...todays class actually sounded like it was going to be interesting...

she would call Ben later...but for now she would let him sleep...he could sleep as long as needed or until his alarm went off which ever came first...

pulling up to her building she paid the driver and got out...Josh would be back soon and she had some thinking to do...though she really didn't want to think about it at all...

grabbing a quick shower she slid into low rider jeans and a tank...grabbing her stuff she headed out...making her way down to the garage where she hoped into her car and made her way to school....