Author Topic: Phone message left for Sal...(as Summer)  (Read 2019 times)

Offline quiet one

Phone message left for Sal...(as Summer)
« on: June 01, 2005, 04:09:04 PM »
As she sat at the desk in her office a smile curled upon her lips as she thought about her dinner with Sal…it was nice…quaint…something she hasn’t had in a long time…even just the surprise of being met…surprised…his is quiet the charmer Summer you had better watch out…laughing as she finishes up the last of the paper work…picking up the card on the desk she thought why not…her fingers moved to the phone…nails tip taping across the buttons dial the number on his card…getting his voice mail she leaves a message in that sultry voice she knows she was blessed with…

Hello Sal…this is Summer…Miguire…in case you don’t remember from dinner last night…

There is teasing in her voice as she speaks…she knows you will remember…she noticed the many times that you were checking her out…

Anyway I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for a wonderful dinner…it was very thoughtful of you and I am actually glad I had that cancellation…I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day…

Hanging up she smiled as couldn’t help wonder if he call her back or just leave it…he was definitely a mystery…though a very nice one…

...the power to do good comes from deep within your soul...

Offline Omar

Re: Phone message left for Sal...(as Summer)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 01:23:21 PM »
[Posting as Salvatore Tommasi...]

It's been quite the week-and-a-half: work has been very good to me, as it was a pleasant surprise using more diplomacy than fists in collection rounds; but I am really refering more to my sexual conquests. In a city that doesn't wait for you to catch up, it's really good to know a man still has so much choice at his disposal to satisfy his fleshly hunger.

First there was the Scarlet dame- nice tight little package, but with over-the-top spice and zest it actually caused me to groan out from the lustful pain in a long, long time. Definitely going to keep her number in the upper tiers of my little black book...

Then there was that dainty little bartender over in Staten Island, where I shared a bitter brew with Gabriel. Also a firecracker, but not the kind I think I'd frequently visit. But still, there's always room on my back burner....

Ah...there's also Summer. I ran into her over at the Oasis some nights ago. Comes across as the quiet type- but with legs like hers, words are not really necessary. Though I've yet to make the leap into the sack with her, I find her....kind of puzzling. There's more to her than she lets on, and that's part of what draws her to me. Pressing the play button my machine, I smile at the sexy voice that makes it seem like she doesn't care. Too bad Summer doesn't know "hard to get" kind of games only fuel my fire even more...

Finally, there's the good doctor of our Genovese family. That's a dangerous game I'm flirting with there. In fact, maybe it's one I should just give up on. First, there's the fact that she's already with the family goon Furio- and a Furious Furio is the last thing I want on my ass because that would mean I'd have to deal with an angry Diego and Ernesto, too. Though it's the latter I'm more concerned with. I mean, I ain't got no beef with the man- but Alfonso (my rather moody and uptight brother) does; I don't quite know their history, nor do I really care, but I do know bringing in Alfonso is the very last thing I want...and I'm pretty sure it's the same way Diego would feel about it, as well. Slumping my dead weight into the sofa, a frosty can of Miller Lite in my hand. I take a sip and let out a sigh after a hard swallow of yeat & hops. I know I shouldn't be so carefree, so much of myself around Natalie- especially if it means she might get hurt because of my flighty ways...but I can't help it. I know it's wrong to go after the woman your brother made known he had dibs on (with that damn penant of Maria he left hanging around Natalie's neck and all) but how am I supposed to put out the fire I feel in my loins and in my heart whenever I see her- even when it's a mirage in my head?

Draining what's left in the can within three giant gulps, I crumple the can and throw it across the room. Hearing it clank seconds later, I respond with a deep sigh. Turning on my side, my eyes catch Mercede's picture framed in silver flowers on my coffee table. A sad, shamed smile spreads across my lips, as my hand shakes towards it. As my fingers touch the glass plane, they gingerly stroke her cheek. I feel a single tear roll down my face- it's the closest thing you'll ever see to Salvatore Tommasi crying out in anguished pain, pleading for mercy and redemption.