Author Topic: A Hunting We Will Go...(as Claire)  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 12:26:40 PM by Rachel »

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
Re: A Hunting We Will Go...(as Claire)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 02:38:45 PM »
Bump up  :)

Offline quiet one

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 07:27:53 PM »
http://secretme.proboards45.com/index.cgi?board=roleplay&action=display&num=1116962211

(Jared also posted for Tristan but it got lost in the tranfer over to this board...basically Tristan is in Thailand as well hired to kill the same person that Claire is after...~hopes Jared puts his lil synopsis back up~)
...the power to do good comes from deep within your soul...

Offline quiet one

Offline quiet one

Offline quiet one

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 04:11:23 AM »
(the room wasn't cooperating with me last night so i couldn't save the stimutaing posts made...so here's the how everything played out )

Claire killed her target and the man who was going to buy the young girl...she gave the girl money... a place ticket and some clothes...sending the girlon her way she then went back in and shot Mr. CHin once more right on the neither region...~insert evil laugh here~....Tristan had showed up to also take out the target...but Claire beat him to it...Tristan didn't get his cake shall we say but he did get to eat it...Tristan will be making a point to find out the the "tigress" who did take out the target was....He has seen her face...her ice blue eyes which make her very noticable...therefore Claire is no longer the mystery woman she thought she was...

stay tuned for more....

Offline jared

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 12:54:11 PM »
floating somewhere in the mediterranean, enjoying the dry heat mixed in with a cool breeze... a pair of ray bans provides extra protection, as my eyes are closed in meditation....the scent of the sea reminds me of the cool fragrance that she-devil had left behind the day before....the spark triggers a snowballing effect of memories....her eyes, a metallic blue- void of all shame, compassion, or mercy...the sun's glare simmering over my exposed skin gives me the tingles, as if her golden locks were brushing against me at this precise moment, teasting and taunting me to get lost within them....my eyes flash open, in a swift swoop i am out of the hamock and going below deck to make a call.

once i reach my contact, i basically tell him i didn't do the kill- just the clean up *eg*. though he magages to weasel out of the pay promised me (afterall, i was supposed to kill the child pawning bastard), i make sure i am compensated for my efforts with info. i ask he find out who else was after chin- the name of the person who wanted him dead, the name of the woman who offed him, or both- licking my lips at the prospect of the last option.

now comes the waiting before embarking on some self-initiated fun...