Author Topic: time away  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
time away
« on: June 06, 2010, 02:06:54 PM »
I'm struggling right now, with my 14 year old daughter. I'm at the breaking point. I may or may not be online much, but knows I need to take time to fix this with her. Heaven above knows how much I've been praying for an answer, just haven't found one yet. I've never seen my father cry before, unless at a funeral, but he did today because of this child of mine. My mother made me promise not to send her away, but I really don't know what else to do.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: time away
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »
-leaves a hug in hopes something happens for everything to get better-..
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 05:07:06 PM »
Sends you prayers, and will add you my evening rosary. 

Just do what you need, Dream...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 06:45:35 PM »
Flesh of your flesh...blood of your blood.

Need I say more?

Raz

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »
Aye, Dream...as Raz said it...

Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 08:40:39 PM »
*Huggers*

Glad you have more patience than I.

I would have beaten her within an inch of her life several times by now. Maybe that is why I would never make a good Father.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 01:49:59 AM »
My dear Sister, keep your head up and know that you are in my thoughts as you go through this... I hope in the end things will work out ~hugggggggggggggles~

Offline Dream

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 04:48:59 PM »
I've made a couple of calls, and we will be getting councilling for my daughter, as well as I will be making a call to get family councilling. This issue of her screwing up, then saying sorry lasts for a week or two, then it seems to come back again only worse. After what she did I can't imagine, nor do I think I could handle it, should she do something worse. So for now, I'm hoping councilling will help, its all I can pray for right now, is that it will work.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »
Dream,

Having just gone through the past few years of hell and back with both of my kids.  all I can say is do anything and everything you can, don't give up, don't lose hope.  sometimes being a parent means you are not the good guy.  one thing I learned is that I am their mom. I make rules and I expect them to be followed.. if you don't follow. there is consequences for your actions. I watched other parents trying to be their kids friend and not a parent and how much hell they were going through.  my kids did what they did.. lived with the consequences  and I have one in the military and one in college.  There is light at the end of the tunnel and no you won't always get hit by the train.  and Remember.. we pray in heavy numbers for family and we get results ......... you are family.

Shylina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Dream

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 06:26:18 AM »
Thing just went from bad to worse. I found out the truth about last weekend and a few other things. She's not only gonna get councelling, but she's grounded for the rest of the year and she damn well knows it.  Its driving me crazy. My blood pressure has gone back up to readings of 151/110 again. I'm near to exploding right now and just seriously want to bitch slap that girl from here to the next millenium.

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 10:09:53 AM »
My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your daughter. I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you soon. I can not imagine what you are going through and how heart breaking it must be for you as a Mother. I hope and pray I never have to.

Peace and Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »
~leaves love and prayers for You and Yours~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 05:56:21 PM »
Dream- I admire your strength in dealing with your daughter, at her age I was wild and crazy, running the streets and shit like that... all I can say is that I would have ended up in a horriable place if it wasent for a strong hand keeping me on track. you are in my prayers.

if you ever need to talk im only a PM away.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 03:49:11 PM »
so bitchslap her.. beat the catlivingshit outta her.. she is defying your authority because she knows you won't... show her she's wrong..

I don't know the whys and wherefores, nor do I want to know.. I just know from what I have read on this thread, that my mother, or my grandmother would have beaten me within an inch of my life.. I know, because I tried things on MANY occassions, with the same result till I figured out the things they were trying to make me understand..

1.Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
2. Mothers are bigger, and meaner, and they will always win.
3. You don't know everything. Only God knows everything. You are just a smartass who is acting like a dumbass..

love, woobie

oh yeah, I forgot one.

4. Stupid should hurt
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 03:52:07 PM by prism {*RgR*1*} »
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~